November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 131 - 140 of 318 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: Montbell Ultra Light vs. Alpine Light
I have both the UL inner jacket and the Alpine Light Jacket. I, too, find the Alpine Light to be much warmer. I almost always bring the Alpine, since the UL is just not warm enough for sitting ar...

In GEAR » Montbell Ultra Light vs. Alpine Light
January 27, 8:40pm

Re: Re: Question for the old farts....
I prefer "fartlette", thank you. I have been a member (it was cheap enough) for a couple of years, but almost wish I had never joined due to the constant bombardment of AARP related ju...

In Chaff » Question for the old farts....
January 25, 9:44pm

Re: My Paleo
I've been doing Paleo for a few weeks now, and should be able to chip in a couple of recipes since I am accustomed to making/dehydrating my own BPing meals (for example, a paleo-friendly, beanl...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
January 25, 9:38pm

Re: Re: New Balance MT20 minimus $49.90
Thanks! I just ordered a pair--no 8's left, had to go with an 8.5--hope they fit!

In Gear Deals » New Balance MT20 minimus $49.90
January 10, 9:10pm

Re: Re: HMG
Thanks! I actually have a Conduit, myself, and I think the CDT size would be perfectly adequate, but I will have to check out the Windrider--not really familiar with those packs and hadn't tho...

In Gear Deals » jam 69.99 at golite
January 09, 9:42pm

Re: Re: Re: jam 69.99 at golite
Thanks, Daniel, for the links--very helpful! And Brett, for the comments as well. While the pricetag is VERY interesting, I think I'll save my pennies for something like the CDT.... Or sell I...

January 08, 10:07pm

Re: jam 69.99 at golite
I assume this is the 2011 model. Does anyone have experience with this model? Is it possible to get the weight down a few ounces without major amputations? I am looking at the men's large fo...

January 07, 10:12pm

Montbell Sizing
I would recommend you get the medium. I have the UL down inner jacket in a size large and it fits with plenty of room. I am 5'9 140 lbs. I think the large would be HUGE on you. (I love the j...

In GEAR » Sizing for women Driduck and Montbell
January 07, 10:05pm

Re: MYO Jerky questions
If you're doing Paleo, next time skip the store bought marinades-- all the ones I've seen are full of sugars and mystery ingredients. You can google up numerous Paleo-friendly marinade rec...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » MYO Jerky questions
December 30, 9:40pm

Re: My Paleo
Good luck, Doug! I'll be following your progress with interest, especially since I'm thinking I am due for some dietary changes, myself...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
December 04, 9:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm