Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 131 - 140 of 9133 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...914

Forum » Thread

Re: water use.
Humboldt on so many levels is unlike anywhere else I've lived. More rain for the next few days. Radar looks promising. Edit: Crap, the meter is cubic feet. I still sleep nights.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
April 06, 7:57am

Re: rogaining
I thought it was for bald folks.

In Philosophy & Technique » hiking cadence
April 06, 7:41am

Re: Re: Are boots required now?
A scout is honest

In Philmont » Are boots required now?
April 05, 10:29pm

Re: water use.
I'll pull that cover and see if the meter says gallons or feet tomorrow while it's light out.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
April 05, 10:14pm

Re: hip belt pocket pattern
Bingo! Same instructions, different thread. Thanks Jackie.

In GEAR » hip belt pocket pattern
April 05, 10:02pm

GGG and my faux pas
I wanted to post an e mail that I sent to David Gardener that attempts to smooth some ruffle feathers and and hurt feelings that I caused with the GGG last January. Good evening David, I wante...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG and my faux pas
April 05, 9:33pm

hip belt pocket pattern
A few weeks back someone posted a link to a hip belt pocket tutorial. Pocket was blue in the article. Anyone know what I am talking about? Instructables perhaps? Google fu has failed me at the moment.

In GEAR » hip belt pocket pattern
April 05, 9:16pm

Thanks to forgetful people.
Someone left a bag of groceries in the bottom of their cart a few days ago at work. Took it home today. Thanks for the nearly 2 pound top sirloin steak, potatoes and broccoli. Was delicious. I woul...

In Chaff » Thanks to forgetful people.
April 05, 9:04pm

Re: Callback: Kupilka
Steven they are available in three colors now.

In GEAR » Callback: Kupilka
April 05, 8:55pm

Re: Agreement?
Lets hike with him, assuming he does.

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
April 05, 8:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am