Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 131 - 140 of 3539 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...354

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: minimalist shoes with good traction on wet and dry rocks?
What's the fit of the patagonia rover like? I forgot to mention I have very wide feet.

In GEAR » minimalist shoes with good traction on wet and dry rocks?
March 31, 10:14pm

shelters
What are you guys using for shelter? Based on the pictures I've seen, the area looks pretty well forested. Planning on bringing a flat tarp. I prefer my flat tarp for forests and my duomid for ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2015 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
March 31, 3:46pm

Re: Re: minimalist shoes with good traction on wet and dry rocks?
Eric, are there any minimalist approach shoes? All of the ones I've seen are stiff with thick soles.

March 30, 4:55pm

minimalist shoes with good traction on wet and dry rocks?
I've never used a minimalist shoe with decent grip on wet rocks. On creek walking canyon trips with smooth/slimy granite rocks I am constantly slipping on everything. Vivobarefoot trail shoes, ...

March 29, 10:44pm

WTB Frybake Alpine
Looking to buy an alpine frybake (the smaller one) with the lightweight lid. I plan on using it in campfires and getting it dirty so I don't mind used.

In Gear Swap » WTB Frybake Alpine
March 29, 3:22pm

Re: Re: Re: My "wind shirt" rant...
Owen, have you tried the black diamond alpine start?

In Multiple Use Gear » My "wind shirt" rant...
March 25, 1:22am

Re: Unaweep-inspired internal/external hybrid pack
Nice! I'm loving the look of the fabric you used. It looks like you took it off some cold war era eastern European military rucksack.

In Make Your Own Gear » Unaweep-inspired internal/external hybrid pack
March 24, 1:33pm

Re: Weekend Trip ideas needed (3/28 - 3/29) near San Francisco
Ventana Wilderness (Big Sur). Botchers Gap to the Ventana Double Cone. 15 miles in, 15 miles out. Be prepared for trail overgrowth and poison oak. Perfect time of year for this hike.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Weekend Trip ideas needed (3/28 - 3/29) near San Francisco
March 24, 12:30am

Re: snowshoe experiment
Thanks for the report mike, I think I'm going to get the swifts. They seem like a good compromise. I also have the evos. Anybody have an idea yet of what the snow levels will be like?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2015 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
March 23, 10:56pm

Re: Wind/bug shirt
Ben, he is talking about those nylon button up hiking shirts. They are more breathable and less wind resistant than a windshirt but still tight woven enough for bugs. The weave on windshirts is tig...

In Multiple Use Gear » My "wind shirt" rant...
March 23, 6:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am