BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 131 - 140 of 2926 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...293

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: WTB: Bushcraft knife
http://www.helle.no/products/knives/

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bushcraft knife
July 30, 10:38pm

Re: WTB: Bushcraft knife
What's your price range? Any preference on style? Tactical/modern or traditional? I like the sog seal pup in plain edge, reasonably light for it's capability. Real puuko knives ma...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bushcraft knife
July 30, 10:21pm

Re: Where do you find UL products?
Many of the ultralight gear companies are cottage manufacturers who make their gear in house. The labor costs are very high compared to larger manufacturers who get their stuff made in a factory so...

In GEAR » Where do you find UL products?
July 29, 1:20pm

Re: Where do you find UL products?
Other than santa cruz down works, there are no stores that sell ultralight backpacking gear. It's all sold online through small businesses.

In GEAR » Where do you find UL products?
July 29, 12:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Glacier NP, Texan, Bear spray and gunshot
Could it be possible that the bear, partially blinded and distracted by the pepper spray in it's eyes, was still attempting to attack/swipe at the man?

In On the Web » Glacier NP, Texan, Bear spray and gunshot
July 28, 7:39pm

Re: REI return policy
I have also heard that anything bought before the 1 year rule change is covered under the old unlimited warranty. You should be able to get them returned one way or the other. It sounds like your l...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » REI return policy
July 28, 5:48pm

Re: Glacier NP, Texan, Bear spray and gunshot
Sounds like a legit response to a charging grizzly.

In On the Web » Glacier NP, Texan, Bear spray and gunshot
July 28, 1:03pm

Re: Yosemite Higher Sierra camps
Ok, you are a different guy then. I talked to a group of people around the same time who were planning a high sierra camp loop.

In Photo Gallery » Yosemite High Sierra Camps
July 26, 1:05pm

Re: Yosemite High Sierra Camps
Did I talk to you on the road between toulumne lodge and the ranger station last Thursday? I pulled out my map and we talked about the route. It would be a funny coincidence if you are that guy.

In Photo Gallery » Yosemite High Sierra Camps
July 25, 10:04pm

Re: Sock liner?
When you say liner socks, do you mean wearing very thin socks underneath thicker socks? Or just wearing very thin socks by themselves? I have heard good things about the injinji socks from peopl...

In GEAR » Sock liner?
July 24, 12:01am

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am