BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J P hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 131 - 140 of 319 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: Midwest GGGG
I think this thread got taken down when the mods removed the spam postings. Bump

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Midwest GGG this fall
October 16, 6:23am

Re: Midwest GGGG
David, I was looking at your pictures of the SHT hike. The colors look awsome. What tarp is it that you used in the pictures? Could you please bring that one? Im looking at getting a tarp in the fu...

October 09, 8:35am

Re: Beeman's PCT Sections K-R, 630 mi / 39 days - LiteTrail Video Series
Thanks for the informative videos. These videos would be really good for a newbie to ultralight backpacking to learn about what gear they would or wouldnt need. I like the ideal about putting a sti...

In Post-Trip Reports » Beeman's PCT Sections K-R, 630 mi / 39 days - LiteTrail Video Series
September 27, 11:34am

Re: I have an Arc Blast
Jason, I did the tapping my self on the Exo and Zero I own. They were both easy to do and the weight increase was very small.

In GEAR » Z Pack Arc Blast
September 22, 8:08am

Re: FS: WM Megalite Long LZ
I might consider a Zpacks Cuben taped tarp 7'x9' or 8-1/2'x10'. Those would be about it.

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Megalite Long LZ
September 18, 2:40pm

Would also consider working out a trade for a Cuben DuoMid.

September 18, 11:01am

Price Reduced

September 17, 8:44pm

Midwest GGG Beaver Creek Valley MN State Park
Its now booked. Group campsite G2. Hope to see you there 10/26 thru 10/28. Cost came to $107 and we can divide it up when we get there. Should be fun.

September 17, 11:38am

Re: Re: Camp Site Midwest GGG
Sounds like I should get group site 2. Group sites 1 and 3 hold 15 people and one fire ring each. Group site 2 holds 60 people and 2 fire rings. Site 2 I agree with will be better for us. I will b...

September 17, 6:13am

Re: Midwest GGG Beaver Creek
Sounds good. I'll place the reservation on Monday, unless anyone that has shown interest cant make it. If you can't make it please speak up as it would be cool for everyone can make it. :)

September 15, 6:17pm

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm