BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J P hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 131 - 140 of 313 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: WM Megalite Long LZ
Price Reduced

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Megalite Long LZ
September 17, 8:44pm

Midwest GGG Beaver Creek Valley MN State Park
Its now booked. Group campsite G2. Hope to see you there 10/26 thru 10/28. Cost came to $107 and we can divide it up when we get there. Should be fun.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Midwest GGG this fall
September 17, 11:38am

Re: Re: Camp Site Midwest GGG
Sounds like I should get group site 2. Group sites 1 and 3 hold 15 people and one fire ring each. Group site 2 holds 60 people and 2 fire rings. Site 2 I agree with will be better for us. I will b...

September 17, 6:13am

Re: Midwest GGG Beaver Creek
Sounds good. I'll place the reservation on Monday, unless anyone that has shown interest cant make it. If you can't make it please speak up as it would be cool for everyone can make it. :)

September 15, 6:17pm

Re: Midwest GGG
It looks like we have maybe 10 people so far? If we as a group are OK with October 26th thru 28th I have no problem booking it. I contacted the Beaver Creek Valley State Park again and the walkin s...

September 15, 10:01am

Re: Re: Re: Melting Snow Setup
Charles, I have been looking at the Open Country pots at REI. Then I can put it on the fire too. Just dont like the tabs that stick up for the bail. Im afraid of it wrecking other gear while in the...

In Winter Hiking » Melting Snow Setup
September 14, 12:32pm

Re: Melting Snow Setup
Thank you for the help. I have put out a WTB on a MSR Titan 2L pot that should fit the requirements. If that doesn't happen I see REI sells a cheap 2 quart aluminum pot that should work too.

In Winter Hiking » Melting Snow Setup
September 14, 6:07am

WTB: MSR Titan 2L Titanium Pot
Curious if anyone has a new or used MSR Titan 2 Liter titanium pot with lid that they would be looking to sell. If you have the litelifter that's a bonus. Thank you. http://www.prolitegear.c...

In Gear Swap » WTB: MSR Titan 2L Titanium Pot
September 13, 9:44pm

FS: WM Megalite Long LZ
Ended, going to hang on to it for now.

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Megalite Long LZ
September 13, 3:24pm

Re: Good news for those who pack their iPhones
Could just buy extra internal batteries and know how to replace them. After I had to replace the screen on my 3GS I was shocked at how easy it would be to just carry a few extra internal batteries ...

In GEAR » Good news for those who pack their iPhones
September 12, 6:16pm

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm