BPL Community Profile

Jon Leibowitz (jleeb) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale 4Corners
About Me Jon Leibowitz has not added a biography yet.
CityDolores
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://thewildperspective.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jon Leibowitz

Showing 131 - 140 of 299 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...30

Forum » Thread

WindRider and Bearikade Scout
Does anyone have experience using the Bearikade Scout inside the HMG WindRider 2400? I want to purchase the scout for a possible JMT trip. The description on their website says can hold food for ...

In GEAR » WindRider and Bearikade Scout
November 15, 10:19am

Thanks
I read the same thing in the guide book I just picked up. It basically echoed that sentiment exactly. Walk a 1/4 mile off trail and you have the world to yourself. I think I'm going to d...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Is the JMT "crowded"?
November 15, 9:56am

Re: "Faux-dini": 2.3 oz. Windshirt, <$15 - Initial Review and Sourcing
Thanks to this thread the shirt is now 17 bucks! haha. Well, I just ordered one. I wear a medium and got a XL. I'll post impressions when I get it in another thread that is not crazyt...

In GEAR » "Faux-dini": 2.3 oz. Windshirt, <$15 - Initial Review and Sourcing
November 15, 9:00am

Re: Re: Is the JMT "crowded"?
Thanks for the feedback. I too don't mind saying hello now and then, but I also enjoy solitude in the mountains. I'd be starting it around August 9th. I figure that is still peak season, ...

November 15, 8:32am

Is the JMT "crowded"?
I'm in the early stages of planning my 2014 hikes. I'm turning 30 in August and every year I go backpacking for my birthday. I'm not sure yet where I want to go for my big hike but I...

November 15, 7:37am

So anyways
Back to the topic on hand......has anyone managed to order this thing in another color than sky blue? The description below shows some cool colors but I can't figure out how to order it in oth...

In GEAR » "Faux-dini": 2.3 oz. Windshirt, <$15 - Initial Review and Sourcing
November 14, 7:31am

Re: It's the photographer, not the camera
Can't argue with that. Though I will say, the lens is important, more so than the camera! Not that quality of the lens but the focal length. Even a great photographer will have trouble taking ...

In Photography » It's the photographer, not the camera
November 13, 7:33am

Re: Camera clip
I can't say enough about Zpacks multi-pack. It is my dedicated camera bag. It's on my chest when hiking and used as a sling bag in the evenings or around town. I seam-taped mine and added f...

In Editor's Roundtable » Peak Design Capture Pro Camera clip
November 13, 7:20am

Re: Prolite gear has a simple review of NW Alpine's shell with the same material
I think $250 is a stretch for a jacket made of this material, but $600? That is absurd.

In GEAR » Zpacks Waterproof Breathable Event Jacket
November 12, 8:08am

Dolica
Hmm...that Dolica GX600B200 looks interesting. It comes with the ballhead and tripod for 2.5 pounds. I wonder how much it weighs after removing all of the foam legging and center column. ...

In Photography » State of the Market - Fully Functioning Lightweight Tripods
November 11, 1:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Jon Leibowitz

Jon Leibowitz has posted no reviews.