Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 131 - 140 of 912 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...92

Forum » Thread

Shelter Help - death of an old companion
"From an engineering standpoint, one pole vertical is stronger for the weight than multiple poles or a curved pole" Except when that pole is a trekking pole near max extension.

In GEAR » Shelter Help - death of an old companion
July 09, 3:08pm

The Politics of Cottage Consumption
Ben, You may be able to find them via their website. If not I should be able to send you copies if you want. Just PM me if you are interested.

In Editor's Roundtable » The Politics of Cottage Consumption
July 09, 3:01pm

what to do when encountering guns on the trail
Just wanted to say thanks again to whoever put chaff in its own quarantined area:). All that needs to happen now is to make it impossible to post memes or YouTube links in chaff threads:). Here ...

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
July 08, 5:36pm

The Politics of Cottage Consumption
NZ Wilderness Magazine has had a couple of relevant articles recently - one on outdoor retailing in NZ and another on the few remaining outdoor gear suppliers who still manufacture in New Zealand. ...

In Editor's Roundtable » The Politics of Cottage Consumption
July 08, 3:46am

ZPacks sleeping bag sizing question
The foot box on mine has just enough space, but only just enough, no excess. I am 6 foot and went for an extra long. Would definitely recommend sizing up with ZPacks quilts length wise. Overall I l...

In GEAR » ZPacks sleeping bag sizing question
July 07, 10:57pm

Lightest long garment possible? (For sleeping?)
You could try Montbell Dynamo wind pants. Or ladies tights. Also some where I think there is a thread about very light dancers tights, but I can't seem to find it.

In GEAR » Lightest long garment possible? (For sleeping?)
July 06, 10:18pm

Done
Let me know when you are done. Done. I think my post now makes sense, even without the post from you that was removed by the moderators. It is a bit difficult to keep up with all the moderator c...

In GEAR » McHale pack or Zimmer pack?
July 06, 8:38pm

McHale pack or Zimmer pack?
Ok - I will remove the section of my post that refers to your post that the moderators decided should be removed.

July 06, 7:28pm

McHale pack or Zimmer pack?
For the record - nothing I have posted on this thread has been deleted after posting and I have not edited any of my post after making them.

July 06, 6:51pm

Why I am on BPL this holiday and weekend
Sorry to hear this. She looked a beauty. Hope it all gets sorted out soon and you can get back on the road.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why I am on BPL this holiday and weekend
July 06, 6:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am