BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 131 - 140 of 893 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...90

Forum » Thread

Headline: "Why does America lose its head over 'terror' but ignore its daily gun deaths?
Moderator, move this to Chaff. + 1 even though it is impossible. There you go Matthew, you can put me on your list of BPL liberals that you don't like. I listened to a long interview wit...

In On the Web » Headline: "Why does America lose its head over 'terror' but ignore its daily gun deaths?"
June 30, 10:20pm

eBooks for the Trail
Yep. I use an Ipod shuffle with audio books. You can get some free stuff, which is generally not read by a professional, but good enough. I also get stuff from Itunes. Only problem is that I tend t...

In GEAR » eBooks for the Trail
June 24, 3:05am

Buying Fizan Compact poles in the US?
I have had great experiences with ULoutdoorgear shipping to me here in New Zealand.

In GEAR » Buying Fizan Compact poles in the US?
June 23, 9:59pm

Hexamid Twin Tent in Wind Question
This is what Balls wrote. Don't know if it helps. I was cursing our ZPacks Hexamid Twin tent all night during our first bad wind storm of 50+ MPH winds. We finally left the tent down so as t...

In GEAR » Hexamid Twin Tent in Wind Question
June 23, 9:39pm

More Cuben gear from Porcelain Rocket
More Cuben gear from Porcelain Rocket http://www.flickr.com/photos/porcelainrocket/8917892955/in/photostream/lightbox/. Seat post bag, handle bar bag and frame bag.

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Thinking about making/selling UL bike gear...
June 23, 8:24pm

Hexamid Twin Tent in Wind Question
I suspect there are a lot less Twins out. I think Ball and Sunshine have used one on their thru hikes, so you may find something from their trail journals. I do remember them saying somewhere they ...

In GEAR » Hexamid Twin Tent in Wind Question
June 23, 8:07pm

The 50 pound (GGear) Gorilla
Very interesting and kind of makes me wonder why someone hasn't made a pack like this already. I love my Gorilla, but never carry more than 25lbs so wont be making it into Frankengoriila. Da...

In GEAR » The 50 pound (GGear) Gorilla
June 20, 12:52am

Lightweight tent for Scottish Highlands?
Some users have said that the poles are free to slide about under the flysheet That's why I would not choose this design again. Had one get badly bent out of shape in strong winds here in NZ.

In GEAR » Lightweight tent for Scottish Highlands?
June 19, 3:38pm

Hyperlight mountain gea
Thanks everyone. Looking at Derrick's picture the distance between the two hip belt attachment points is actually pretty narrow. With the "float" Davey describes it should work well.

In GEAR » hyperlight mountain gear
June 13, 7:54pm

Hyperlight mountain gear
Hi Derrick, Thanks for the picture. It's more that I am narrow across the hips, so when the hip belt is attached to the outer of the pack there can be a gap between me and the pack where the...

In GEAR » hyperlight mountain gear
June 13, 6:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am