Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 131 - 140 of 7609 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...761

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Marijuana the Devil's Lettuce
"I live 4 miles from a legal weed shop even!!" Do they take Apple Pay? Not that I'm asking for myself, mind you....

In Chaff » Marijuana Legal in Washington for One Year
July 09, 1:52pm

Re: Killers on the trails
"Kind of a sad commentary on human nature. We'e getting better at killing." "Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about p...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 10 years on the run from the FBI on the AT - Bismarck
July 09, 9:45am

Re: Packing up....don't really want to.
Wonderful adventure Kat, thanks for sharing.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Out and about having a great time.
July 09, 9:42am

Re: well
"We have legalized gay marriage, no confederate flag, and Bob Gross is MIA. Signs of the Apocalypse." Nah, but Steven Tyler singing country, now THAT'S a sign of the apocalypse....

In Chaff » Marijuana Legal in Washington for One Year
July 08, 1:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Prius
"I invite all involved in this conversation to consider whether or not they believe the seas of methane on Saturn's moon Titan are the product of rotted down alien dinosaurs" Sorry...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
July 08, 11:35am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Toyota Pious
"I'm throwing the BS flag." Sure, it seems funny until someone loses an eye....

July 08, 10:57am

Re: Re: Toyota Pious
Rog, 3,072 pounds is not a behemoth when compared to other cars of similar size, unless you want to simply say all cars of that size are behemoths., in which case you can't really call out the ...

July 08, 10:08am

Re: Re: Re: Record heats
"The Toyota Pious [sic, due, no doubt, to an overabundance of smugness] generates MORE emissions, not less, due to its colossal weight. When the engine runs, it has to drive that weight as wel...

July 08, 9:15am

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Darwin competition is heating up
I wonder if the Flying Spaghetti Monster gives them noogies when they reach the Prego gates?

In Chaff » The Darwin competition is heating up
July 06, 9:35pm

Re: Re: for Steve Schmid
In any thread, click on your name, and you'll be taken taken to a page (or pages) that has all of your posts. And no, your Anjan post was not deleted, it's still there, both of them actuall...

In Gear Swap » Sellers: when your item sells, Edit your post, do not Reply to it
July 06, 6:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am