Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Huzefa Siamwala (huzefa) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Huzefa Siamwala hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Huzefa Siamwala has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListN/A

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Huzefa Siamwala

Showing 131 - 140 of 1177 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...118

Forum » Thread

Re: my *hopeful* list
Ryan, have you considered Warmlite 2C? It weighs 2.59 lb.

In Editor's Roundtable » Prospects for 2012: New and Noteworthy Gear
January 18, 12:27pm

No Bindings
I am really digging McCarthy's setup. I wonder how hoks with fortybelow overboots screwed to the base will work. Probably some reinforcement under the rubber sole may be required. I am thinkin...

In Editor's Roundtable » Altai Skis: The Hok Ski and X-Trace Universal Binding Review
January 16, 11:04pm

Innovation in clothing: Are you ready?
If anyone is interested in trying this out for a trip, send me a PM. I am looking more feedback on the design.

In GEAR » Innovation in clothing: Are you ready?
January 15, 12:32am

FS: VFF KSO W40 black $55 (like new)
They are a little tight for me in the small toe. In excellent condition. Size is w40 and color is black. Used just once and washed clean. Selling them for $55 shipped or best offer. I accept PayPa...

In Gear Swap » FS: VFF KSO W40 black $55 (like new)
January 12, 7:27pm

Re: modesty
>Waterproof bottom portion with WPB top. There could be enough ventilation on the bottom that having it made of a non,breathable fabric wouldn't matter. I know what you mean. Its like rain ...

January 12, 12:17am

Re: Re: Full steel insoles
>Its all of 0.020 inches thick. Its so thin it will cushion sharp points but will give next to nothing in regards to stiffness. It gives stability, not stiffness. There is a huge difference I...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear.
January 11, 3:12am

Re: Full steel insoles
>Didn't the crampon straps still press down on the top of the shoes? I think straps on kahtoola crampons avoid this. I posted a link above to a review which has good pics of straps.

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear.
January 10, 2:17pm

Full steel insoles
Light weight solution: full steel insole

January 10, 2:13pm

Re: No pack on most
>The real benefits come when worn without a pack so ventilation is full body. If you look closely at the last picture, I am actually wearing my hipbelt. The caguole has a zipper at the sides t...

January 10, 12:29pm

Re: Re: Knee length Mountain Cagoule
Miguel, you may find this link interesting: click here I am actually planning to make a similar design using 5oz climashield. My offering? :) I don't know. There have to be enough peopl...

In Make Your Own Gear » Knee length Mountain Cagoule
January 10, 7:20am

All Reader Reviews by Huzefa Siamwala

Huzefa Siamwala has posted no reviews.