BPL Community Profile

Huzefa Siamwala (huzefa) - BPL Guest

My Locale Huzefa Siamwala hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Huzefa Siamwala has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListN/A

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Huzefa Siamwala

Showing 131 - 140 of 1167 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...117

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Knee length Mountain Cagoule
>I guess if you use it as a "wind tunic" then maybe it is versatile as a wind layer, but how is it "more" versatile? it is more versatile in the sense that supplex allows...

In Make Your Own Gear » Knee length Mountain Cagoule
January 10, 6:36am

Re: Re: Knee length Mountain Cagoule
>Is the hem of your cagoule wide enough so that you can tuck your knees into them when sitting down on the ground? Certainly. But this one is made from supplex. Not waterproof, but good wind re...

January 10, 5:50am

Innovation in clothing: Are you ready?
---------INTRODUCING--------- Supplex knee length Caguole Salient features: Exceptional comfort range: loose fitting garment allows excellent ventilation to keeps...

In GEAR » Innovation in clothing: Are you ready?
January 10, 5:33am

Knee length Mountain Cagoule
Teaser....

January 08, 7:49pm

Re: Picasa?
I have uploaded all pics to picassa. You can view them by clicking here. If there is any way to post them here directly please help me out.

In Photo Gallery » Hanuman Tibba Expedition, June 2011
January 05, 8:10am

Hanuman Tibba Expedition, June 2011
< Is there are a easier way to post pics?

In Photo Gallery » Hanuman Tibba Expedition, June 2011
January 05, 12:31am

Re: Re: "The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear."
"My concern with icy conditions is that crampons still need a rigid attachment point for a secure fit, not necessarily for performance or anything." I have been thinking about this. ...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear.
January 04, 7:05am

Minimalist alpine footwear.
I would like to redirect the attention to my second post above. The purpose of this discussion was to design a system that is warm, light and allows climbing with crampons if the route demands. ...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear.
January 02, 7:34am

Minimalist alpine footwear.
Justin, I wrote "I trekked till the basecamp at 11500 barefeet through snow and boulders." Not ice. The conditions were summer glacial with melting snow and sunny weather. In short, prett...

January 02, 6:51am

Re: A suicidal approach?
Hi Robert, nice to see you again. Let me ask you, have you ever rock climbed and ran barefoot? (If not, Try it.) If you are not a barefooter then clearly you are not convinced of the rational b...

January 01, 8:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Huzefa Siamwala

Huzefa Siamwala has posted no reviews.