Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 131 - 140 of 453 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...46

Forum » Thread

All great ideas!
You guys rock!! All these trip ideas are getting me excited to move out there and hit the trails!! The Reavis Falls and the Hannah hotsprings look awesome! Like I said before Im used to hiking...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Moving to arizona...any ideas? (pinetop and Sedona)
March 26, 12:06pm

Emigrant Wilderness
Ya like everyone said, NF are the way to go. But if you liked the Emigrant Wilderness head back there....dogs are welcome!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Short Weekend Trips from the Bay Area with A Dog
March 26, 11:52am

Good stuff!
Thanks Christopher, that is some great advice! I think I am really just gonna have to stop in some ranger stations once I get there, and get a few maps and talk to rangers. I have grown up in Cal...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Moving to arizona...any ideas? (pinetop and Sedona)
March 25, 9:11pm

Good start
Thanks John! THats definitely a good start! Ill be sure to check out those trails around Sedona. I know it can get pretty hot out there, but Ive been checking the weather forecast for next week,...

March 24, 12:04pm

Moving to arizona...any ideas? (pinetop and Sedona)
Hey everyone! Its been a while since I have been on the site, hope everyone is doing well! Well, I am moving to North East Arizona (Pinetop) in a few weeks. So...if anyone has tips on places...

March 23, 9:04pm

Thanks
Duane, thats just what I was looking for! I think I am gonna head up into the Buck Lakes area. Have you ever been to Rosasco Lake? It doesnt look like there is a trail to it, but looks easy enou...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Into the sierras already, or too early?
May 23, 10:49pm

Emigrant Wilderness
Anyone have any trip suggestions for the Emigrant Wilderness. Looking around the Pine Valley Trail Head area, or maybe out of the Cherry Lake area, OR...any other spots around there you recommend?...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Into the sierras already, or too early?
May 23, 1:59pm

lookin good
Thanks for the all the replies...it looks like most of the high country is open and accessible!

May 23, 1:41pm

skill level
Ken I am flexible....would like to get up to at least 7,000ft. I would consider myself a very skilled three season backpacker, and can handle snow; however I seem to have misplaced my crampons an...

May 23, 12:15pm

Into the sierras already, or too early?
hey all So for some RANDOM reason I have next week off work, and figured what better way to spend it, than to g backpacking for 5 or 6 days. I was thinking of getting up into the high country if ...

May 23, 10:46am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.