Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Guest

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 131 - 140 of 354 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...36

Forum » Thread

RE: Zpacks
I think the main reason is due to the volume reduction on the Exodus and Exodus FS. With the Exo being smaller it is more like the Ohm and Ohm 2.0 in my mind. I guess that I am trying to find a sin...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
October 23, 7:18pm

MLD Exodus FS
Just wanted to bump this one up for further discussion. I am leaning towards the ULA Circuit or MLD Exodus FS at the moment. I like the MLD offering due to the lower weight and volume reduction cap...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
October 23, 5:35pm

What do you do for a living
I'm an IT security consultant and I have to travel around the east coast to design and implement security strategies and architecture.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What do you do for a living?
October 20, 7:34pm

RE:Jetboil Measuring Cup As Coffee Cup
Do the new jetboils still have the slot at the top of the lid for sipping out of? That's what I use for a coffee cup with my older one. Neoprene cozy keeps my coffee warm for much longer. I use...

In GEAR » Jetboil Measuring Cup As Coffee Cup
October 19, 5:21pm

Exodus FS
Im interested as well. I started a thread about this one and the ZPacks Exo a couple weeks back and the Exo has good initial reviews. Trying to decide between these two.

In GEAR » MLD Exodus S, Any Reviews?
October 12, 7:27pm

RE:SMD Traveler Pack
I have an SMD traveler I'd be willing to sell. It has the standard shoulder straps and the medium hip belt with pockets. It is the purple/blue model from 2009. Stays are included. I'd like ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Traveler pack
October 11, 6:39pm

RE Palisade
Thanks William. I am looking for the wide model so I guess I'll have to keep looking

In Gear Swap » lots of myog goodies and gear including a katabatic palisade for sale
October 10, 10:12pm

RE:Palisade
What size is the palisade and when was it purchased? Thanks in advance!

In Gear Swap » lots of myog goodies and gear including a katabatic palisade for sale
October 10, 7:57pm

RE:Netting option for Trailstar Shelter
I recommend BearPaw as well. From my use of the PyraNet1, I'd suggest getting a length of 84 inches at most for the innernet. I had to have my original modified from the regular 90 inch length ...

In GEAR » Netting option for Trailstar Shelter?
October 06, 8:28pm

RE: Traveler
I'd like to have 125 plus shipping. The pack is in great shape with around 12 days total use.

In Gear Swap » WTB Panel-loading Backpack like Six Moon Traveller, ULA Camino, etc.
October 05, 8:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.