Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Gustafson (gustafsj) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minneapolis
About Me Grew up family car/boat camping and then Boundary Waters camping starting in my teen years and into upper 20s. Took up backpacking around 30 and in 2006 started having knee problems which quickly put me down the road to lightweight backpacking... the transition is still ongoing and obsessively addictive even though I have pretty much resolved my knee problems.
Cityminneapolis
Statemn
Countryusa
My Website URLhttp://treklightly.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListGear List - 3 day - Minus 20F

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Gustafson

Showing 131 - 140 of 406 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...41

Forum » Thread

Re: FS-Clearing Out Garage, Tarptent Rainbow & Big Agnes Gear
Email sent on the BA Zirkel

In Gear Swap » FS-Clearing Out Garage
November 12, 9:09am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Making a Pulk and need to find right sled
Here's a link to Jorgen's "rulk rebooted" http://www.fjaderlatt.se/2010/04/across-sarek-in-winter-rebooted-rulk.html That's a great way to save some weight!

In Make Your Own Gear » Making a Pulk and need to find right sled
November 11, 2:59pm

Re: FS: ULA, EB First Ascent, Oware, and more
ULA Ohm is sold and a couple of the EB First Ascent items are sold. Oware Tarp is pending response from Lyndell.... All else is still available.

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA, EB First Ascent, Oware, and more
November 11, 11:50am

Re: Re: Making a Pulk and need to find right sled
I like the look of the Jet Sled Jr. It's a bit deeper and not as long as the expedition. Although it is a bit heavier, I would bet it's a little heavier duty. I don't know that the e...

In Make Your Own Gear » Making a Pulk and need to find right sled
November 11, 11:43am

Re: Re: REI Flash 18
I use mine for commuting back and forth to work, (the waist belt and sternum strap are nice for this to keep it from sliding around on the back), as a travel pack and yes it has also been used as a...

In GEAR » REI Flash 18
November 09, 4:40am

FS: ULA, EB First Ascent, Oware, and more
All prices include shipping CONUS. Open to shipping elsewhere, but will increase cost. All reasonable offers will be considered. Let me know if you want a picture of anything and I will post some f...

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA, EB First Ascent, Oware, and more
November 08, 8:39am

Re: FS: Montbell Thermawrap Jacket XL
Serge, Don't know if you are getting my PM's. I'm interested in the Montbell jacket, just need to know what color it is. thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell Thermawrap Jacket XL
November 04, 8:30am

Re: Gloves and Mittens
Pm sent on both ibex gloves

In Gear Swap » Gloves and Mittens
October 19, 9:18pm

Re: Re: Re: WTB ULA Ohm, size M/M
Pm sent. I have a medium with large belt available.

In Gear Swap » WTB ULA Ohm, size M/M
October 19, 9:05pm

Re: "Beefing Up" a FiveFingers for Off Trail Expeditions.
Is this a joke? All of that defeats the whole purpose of wearing a minimalist shoe...

In Make Your Own Gear » "Beefing Up" a FiveFingers for Off Trail Expeditions.
September 16, 4:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Gustafson

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Hardware Quark Rain Jacket
From REI Website: * The Quark is made from Incite™ printed nylon tricot with a Conduit™ waterproof, breathable 2.5-layer laminate * zWeld™ construction eliminates stitching and taping, which reduces...

In Clothing - Raingear
June 06, 10:45am