BPL Community Profile

Gregory Petliski (gregpphoto) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Gregory Petliski hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Gregory Petliski has not added a biography yet.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://gregpphoto.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Gregory Petliski

Showing 131 - 140 of 208 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: Doctors
Ryan, I was told by the doctor soft tissue inflammation. That very diagnosis can actually mean anything from simple inflammation to cysts or bursitis. Soft tissue is anything other than bone. If in...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Soft tissue inflammation
April 07, 2:25am

re
Low altitude sherpas!

In Philosophy & Technique » A Better Way to Carry Your Gear -- It's NOT Just About Shedding Weight!
April 06, 12:40pm

re
@nick: Im not so worried about that aspect because things like bursitis and baker's cyst can arise without injury and be caused by bad posture, continuous kneeling, etc. That said I will probab...

April 06, 12:25pm

Re: soft tissue injury
Terry, at the end of the day, a simple topographic map would have shown him the cable-car that spanned the river. No need to risk swimming in a torrent of glacial melt, that's too risky. As to ...

April 06, 2:53am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Soft tissue inflammation
There was a crank operated basket that crossed the river over a gorge only six miles from where McCandless found himself trapped by the snowmelt-swollen river. Had he had a map, he would have seen ...

April 06, 12:00am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Soft tissue inflammation
@Bob: Way to take what I said entirely out of context! Maybe if you could read just a bit further than you did, you'd have seen the whole sentence: "I'm the Chris McCandless type (with...

April 05, 10:09pm

re
Peyote.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking alone - how to amuse yourself?
April 05, 10:07pm

Re: Re: Soft tissue inflammation
I plan on it, even if it means biting a stick at the end of every day. For five years all I've thought about is "wilderness" I'm the Chris McCandless type (with more brains, since...

April 05, 9:41pm

re
I think my Mac is allergic to bing videos. Or theyre down at the moment.

In Philosophy & Technique » Hilarious video on "How to go backpacking".
April 05, 3:34pm

Soft tissue inflammation
So about a month ago, hiking on flat dirt, I felt a tightness/stiffness in my knee. Hasnt improved much since then. Its not particularly painful, but it just doesnt feel right, like I wouldnt want ...

April 05, 3:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Gregory Petliski

Gregory Petliski has posted no reviews.