Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Lewis (gpl916) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale PNW
About Me I am relatively new to backpacking. I did some in high school, which was a long time ago, and just started again. I find that the UL style blends with many of my interests which include adventure racing, mountain biking,road biking, kayaking, sailing, and of course backpacking. I like to think of myself as an adventurer rather than one hobby or another. Of course, the kids have kept that in check over the last few years. I have some catching up to do!
CityKirkland
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.kirkland360.com
My PDF Gear ListGrand canyon four day

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Lewis

Showing 131 - 140 of 226 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

price reduced
Bump- price reduced

In Gear Swap » Thermawrap Jacket- L
March 02, 8:30am

re; Travis
Well, it would still be a benefit for those driving you. They would get to meet a fellow BPL'er and compare notes on trips, gear, etc. It would be a great way to mingle with others with similia...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » BPL member shuttle?
March 01, 9:50pm

re; make me an offer
Other websites that I know of states in the rules for their "swap" section that the price must be posted. gl

In Philosophy & Technique » "Gear Swap" Etiquette
March 01, 9:45pm

BPL member shuttle?
I was reading the thread on the father and son looking for trip advice. One common thread among many of these types of posts is the rental car/ shuttle issue. I have tried to get around renting...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » BPL member shuttle?
March 01, 9:41pm

Re: "Gear Swap" Etiquette
I agree too. I do think that the person who asked the question should respond within a couple of hours of the question being answered though- as long as the answer is not posted late at night. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » "Gear Swap" Etiquette
March 01, 9:28pm

Re: Re: Nick
Hey Nick, Did you get my pm regarding the pants? Greg

In Gear Swap » WTB; ursack, sp litemax, thorofare
March 01, 4:27pm

Bump for Matthew
Bump

In Gear Swap » Thermawrap Jacket- L
March 01, 10:05am

Re: NWT Icebreaker wool- going once, going twice
GONE. have to go by the post office today so I am sending the T shirt back unless someone claims it this morning. Drop me a pm or a reply to this post by about 11AM pacific time if you want it...

In Gear Swap » NWT Icebreaker wool
March 01, 8:59am

Mondo zip
sold to Wahib. Greg

February 28, 2:57pm

NWT Icebreaker wool
I bought a couple of Icebreaker garments on the Giltman.com sale. They are a little snug for me as I am at the upper end of their recommended sizes. For reference I am 5'10", 170lbs. Th...

February 28, 10:49am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Lewis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I would caution anyone doing business with this company. I ordered a GoLight Ion on 2/18. They ran my card on 2/19. They didn't call until a week later and said that it was no longer available...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 05, 5:31pm