BPL Community Profile

Ben Smith (goosefeet) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Georgia
About Me I am the owner of GooseFeet Gear. I make down socks and waterproof shells to go with them. I also will make custom down pants, jackets, vests, parkas, quilts, mitts, balaclavas, etc. If you need something made, just ask for a quote!
CityMilledgeville
StateGA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.goosefeetgear.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Smith

Showing 131 - 140 of 540 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...54

Forum » Thread

FS: Custom Cuben Shelter
This is a custom made 0.74oz cuben fiber shelter from Tim Marshall. I bought this in late 2009 or early 2010, and have used it a few times since. It is in great condition, with no signs of wear a...

In Gear Swap » FS: Custom Cuben Shelter
October 23, 7:23am

Re: WTB: MLD DuoMid Yellow Silnylon
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD DuoMid Yellow Silnylon
October 22, 7:54pm

Re: What do you do for a living?
Industrial Engineering student

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What do you do for a living?
October 20, 5:32pm

Re: Need shoes
Ike, I get most of my shoes from Running Warehouse, and they are very good about taking back shoes that are unworn (just tried on). They offer free shipping to you, as well as including a free ...

In GEAR » Need shoes
October 19, 12:55pm

Re: Clothing recomendations
Doug, What I recommend to the scouts in my troop is this: - - Base layer shirts and pants - - - Walmart starter layers - Sierra Trading Post lightweight long underwear - - Unde...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Clothing recomendations
October 17, 2:17pm

Re: mountain hardware dry.q
I'm pretty sure that Dry-Q is MH's rebrand of eVent. Since GE released the eVent tech to be rebranded by other companies, I think Dry-Q is MH's version of it.

In GEAR » mountain hardware dry.q
October 16, 8:47pm

Re: link?
MEC Ibex

In GEAR » Source for USA or Canada made merino wool
October 13, 10:18am

Re: GoLite Jam vs Jam2
The Jam2 was made about 3-4 years ago as a replacement to the Jam. They went back to the Jam name shortly thereafter. GoLite packs are heavier as a whole vs what they used to be.

In GEAR » GoLite Jam vs Jam2
October 13, 10:11am

Re: Ibex Indie Merino Wool Hoody baselayer $48.93
The reason you get it so cheap is that the coupon is good for 30% off of a sale or clearance item. A couple Open Country plastic measuring cups make good price filler for free shipping as well.

In Gear Deals » Ibex Indie Merino Wool Hoody baselayer $48.93
October 07, 4:51am

Re: sil stretch
Won't sil stretch even in a hot, steamy rain?

In GEAR » Why does silnylon stretch?
October 04, 1:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Smith

Ben Smith has posted no reviews.