BPL Community Profile

Kyle Crawford (getupandgo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SouthEast
About Me Im into lightweight/ultralight backpacking. Trying to find the next long distance trail I can find to hike and see if someone wants to tag along on for the adventure. ohhh yeahh
CityColumbia
StateSC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Crawford

Showing 131 - 140 of 161 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Thanks
Thanks everyone. I've heard of the lemon aid container as a case. I prefer my bandana though. Maybe I'll use a modd pringles can? anyway, here are some more pics to confirm.

In Make Your Own Gear » 2.2 ounce stove system
February 09, 6:44pm

No fun
OH yea, learned that lesson the HARD way. :/

February 09, 11:15am

Bandana FTW
Thank you Nicholas. Travis- why, my multi-use bandana of course!

February 09, 11:10am

Thanks
Yea, I appreciate it. I guess I'll just have to be SUC in the backcountry =(Super Ultra Careful). :)

February 09, 10:58am

Yea
Alright. And yea, I cut the edges in a curved way so that they wouldnt poke, but still maybe slice? But I think it is very unlikely. Fair trade in my opinion for the weight. It was just kind of an ...

February 09, 10:54am

Thermarest Trail Lite Regular
35$ shipped US Paypal ONLY. PM me. Thanks Pics if ya need.

In Gear Swap » Thermarest Trail Lite Regular
February 09, 8:49am

I'll Trade Ya
I'd be willing to do that trade. Only thing is my Ohm has a small hole on its roll top due to a mouse chewing on it at a shelter in GA. It can be fixed with Kenyan repair tape or sent back into...

In Gear Swap » Trade: My ULA Conduit for your Ohm
February 09, 8:47am

Response
Hal- Thanks, I usually keep it on the outside of my Ohm and it's usually fine. It has fuel in it and fork and it usually stays pretty in tact from my experience. Maybe I'll look for some so...

February 09, 8:36am

2.2 ounce stove system
the pot is the bud light can. the windscreen is the cut down fosters can. and the stove is the cat can. right at 1 ounce. the way I see it boiling water is boiling water, and this ultra light 1...

February 09, 7:52am

Thanks
Thanks Greg for that elaborate answer. :) And Emily, I prefer Paypal if you can.

In Gear Swap » Etowah Outfitters 8'x 10' Ultralite Tarp
January 24, 7:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Crawford

Kyle Crawford has posted no reviews.