BPL Community Profile

Jeffrey Kuchera (frankenfeet) - BPL Guest

My Locale Great Lakes
About Me - Venture Crew Committee
- ME-GA 2005
- Ultralighter (sometimes)Heavy Hauler (sometimes)
- WFA & CPR trained
- Hiker Trash
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffrey Kuchera

Showing 131 - 140 of 511 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...52

Forum » Thread

I have what you need.
I have a brand new Lair 1 Tarp and Nest. The Lair 1 Tarp has only been pitched once and the Nest has never been pitched. I want to sell them as a set. Let me know if you are interested. Asking $80 ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: DuoMid (or Lair 1 or Cave 1 or similar for cheap)
June 02, 2:01pm

Ghost news.
Hope springs eternal! -But not in this case. Someone managed to dredge up this old "for sale thread" for my Ghost. I sold it long ago friends. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » Ghost.
May 26, 5:28pm

I already have the other vintage gear to go with the Cave.
Why don't you just make this easy on everyone and list a price for the tarp? I offer you $34.63 and a snickers bar for the Cave.

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Pack / Mont-bell Jackets / GoLite Tarp
May 24, 11:59pm

Offer.
I will give you $23.86 for the Cave.

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Pack / Mont-bell Jackets / GoLite Tarp
May 23, 10:02pm

Almost without fail I toss in-
-more vittles and an extra beanie.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What do you throw in at the last minute?
May 20, 8:50pm

Hammers and rocks -just say no-
Tent peg + tent peg hammer + tree root = All bad. I look at it this way -if you think you need a hammer for that unruly tent peg that won't sink easily, resist the urge to beat the day light...

In GEAR » Tent Peg Hammer?
May 20, 8:43pm

Funk nasty freak beans.
Funk nasty freak beans would be a more accurate name for these things. I had a run in with them back in 2007 and lived to tell. Some folks really like them I guess. I tend to avoid most of the desi...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » sportbeans
May 20, 8:34pm

Helping youths get into backpacking.
Thanks Doug! Your generosity is appreciated. Crew 4929 is proud to recieve your pack. To everyone else -We still need your old unwanted gear see the original post. Help get kids outside!

In Gear Swap » Help youth get into backpacking.
May 20, 8:10am

I'll take it.
Robert I will take the nano puff. Email sent. Let me know if I can send the funds to you or if someone beat me to it.

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot, Arcteryx, Patagonia, MHW, Salomon
May 18, 5:26pm

Brevity.
I own both WM bags and MB bags. WM #1. MB #2. Both are good. Don't forget FF or Feathered Friends. FF might be the best according to some here.

In GEAR » Mont-bell or Western Mountaineering??
May 18, 4:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffrey Kuchera

Jeffrey Kuchera has posted no reviews.