BPL Community Profile

ed hyatt (edhyatt) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The North; UK
About Me ed hyatt has not added a biography yet.
CountryUK

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by ed hyatt

Showing 131 - 140 of 279 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...28

Forum » Thread

Doug's (in)fame(y) spreads....
http://www.randonner-leger.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=15890&p=3

In Chaff » Mike Reid - nyah nyah nyah....
March 06, 12:50pm

Nice
Excellent shots....the time-travel is cool too :-)

In Photo Gallery » Above Treeline
March 06, 10:31am

Cape - Europe
"Hiking with a cape or poncho is the default in Europe" You'll not see many (I've never seen any) in the UK....but then we are not part of Europe ;-)

In GEAR » Anyone hike with a cape as rain wear?
February 29, 3:21pm

Re: Cuben bags on bike tour....maybe
Not sure - there is only one way to find out. I've toured many thousands of miles and would think that road chatter and vibration are going to take a toll? But once they start to it should b...

In GEAR » Cuben bags on bike tour
February 28, 11:40am

MLD orders.
When it shows up in the UK three weeks before you thought it should.....life is good :-)

In GEAR » Ordering something from MLD is like...
February 26, 10:21am

weekend weight
I tend to taking more for single overnights. Why I am not sure....but for a couple of days the 'mission creep' kicks in and a few extra (excess) items find their way into the pack. I ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The validity of going lightweight for shorter trips
February 26, 8:22am

weight
...ah, but the lack of a Trailstar will weigh heavily with you....

February 25, 12:35am

cynicism
You're right not to believe me.....I brushed the breadmaking flour from the scale and now it's 198g

February 24, 9:13am

Cuben Trailstar weight
299g :-)

February 24, 8:51am

shoe life
Another subjective thing......mine last the 4-6 weeks as suggested by German Hiker; that's if I am lucky. I always go through the inner heel liner really quickly. This is an expensive pain w...

In GEAR » Gear: What breaks when and why?
February 20, 12:36am

All Reader Reviews by ed hyatt

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montrail Hardrock
I wore these this summer over the very rocky GR20 (Corsica) and the GR5 Alpine (Geneva towards Nice). The pair I used on the GR20 (120 miles) are well worn and cut up; they would probably do the ro...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
September 12, 2:27am

MoonTrail Customer Service
Very good service and advice from Dan at Moontrail; I was ordering from overseas yet picking up in the USA and Moontrail were really helpful with that. Website is good too - especially the use of e...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 20, 8:04am