BPL Community Profile

Rob E (eatSleepFish) - BPL Guest

My Locale Canada
About Me Fly fisherman turned ultra-lighter to access remote lakes and streams.
StateOntario
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rob E

Showing 131 - 140 of 179 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Handleless Titanium Pots
I also have this problem and appreciate the quest for a handless pot. I am often cooking with my titanium pot directly on a fire. Although the tiny titanium handles do get hot, initially it is th...

In GEAR » Handleless Titanium Pots
February 10, 6:55pm

Pack cover
Hi David, I am interested in the pack cover, sent a PM, Cheers, Rob

In Gear Swap » PIF: Some Random Things
February 08, 2:19pm

Inflatebag
The nice people at FeatherCraft (http://feathercraft.com/ ) were nice enough to sell me one of their inflate bags for their inflatable boats. It is basically the same as the packraft inflatebag. ...

In GEAR » Inflating NeoAirs
February 06, 10:05am

Hood
I am thinking about building a MYOG quilt with a hood. I am usually sleeping on my side and when I sleep with a sleeping bag I basically have it "upside down" and have the hood draped o...

In GEAR » Quilt with integrated hood
February 06, 9:59am

modular
Hi Dan, Really like your progress, excited to see how you do in a float test on the water. I like your idea of not having separate front/rear inflation bladders so that you don't have to ...

In Packrafting » MYOG Inflatable PFD - Progress Journal
February 04, 7:15pm

watts
I'd look at the power of the transmitter as opposed to the advertised "range". GMRS radios typically come in 1,2, or 5 watt versions. Find one that can send at 5 watts. Some even h...

In GEAR » Two-way radios
February 04, 6:36pm

blank
accidental post

In GEAR » Caldera
February 03, 7:34pm

Re: lightweight eye mask?
There are some that are provided by airlines on long distance flights... they are very small and light, yet fairly comfortable. If you know someone who travels frequently, they might have one that...

In GEAR » lightweight eye mask?
February 03, 7:20pm

First try
I went and got some rainbow trout from the grocery store to try this out. I thought I would be conservative on my first attempt, so I added a little bit of water to the bottom to poach the fish. ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Smoking fish on the trail?
February 02, 7:20pm

No cone
Interesting results. I am surprised that the snow peak pot didn't ever come to a boil though. You might need to add a bit more alcohol to let it burn a bit longer. Without the cone the JB po...

In GEAR » Jetboil Sol Ti pot with Caldera Cone
February 02, 6:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Rob E

Rob E has posted no reviews.