BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Osburn (earn_my_turns) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me I live in NJ, I play in ADK, Green Mtns., and White Mtns.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListBPL Vermont Trip!!!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Osburn

Showing 131 - 140 of 306 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...31

Forum » Thread

Jeremy calling the pot heavy
I wouldn't even weight that bad boy it might break your scale. I couldn't do that to even my worst enemy. I say we make do with the pots we have.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
December 21, 1:51pm

lunch
Lunch in the winter is my favorite meal of the day. It starts 10 minutes after breakfast and ends 10 minutes before dinner ;) My lunch is this: I have a zip lock bag of pre-sliced hard salami ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
December 20, 5:41pm

Re: stuff
The large pot has potential to be great! The two questions I have is does it have a lid? Will it sit on a stove full of water and be stable? The stable question is actually easier in the winter ...

December 20, 9:17am

People List
Jeremy Steven Steven's friend? Lupus (on all 4) Bryce Clint Ryan Barry? (ride from Boston) Jim (ride from NYC or only one night) Matt Seth Daniel (Seth's Brother) Gerry? ------...

December 19, 8:54pm

good stuff
Steven I am jealous, or rather my pup is jealous, my little guy loves being on the trial, but he has no fur his limit is about mid 40's. This summer I actually forgot his blanket and I had to ...

December 19, 8:44pm

Puffy insulation
Thanks Matt, the MYOG down sweater is a major alteration on the Thru-hiker down jacket pattern. I eliminated all the extras (pockets, full lenght zipper, synches) and added a hood and an extra hal...

In Gear Lists » BPL Weekend in the Green Mountains
December 19, 8:18pm

Re: Salewa
Stuart, The Raven's are what sparked my interest too. The higher ankle support is better for me. I found them at Bentgate Mountaineering's website. I would assume they have them in th...

In GEAR » Winter Hike/Camping gear for the high peaks?
December 19, 2:45pm

Re: Re: Salewa boots
I have never heard of this company before I am very interested to know how you like them and how you think they handle below 0F. Is the gortex liner removable? For weigth comparision my boots are...

December 19, 1:07pm

boots
Not really, I don't have alot of experience with all the different types of boots available. I just know I like my leather snowboard boots work great for what I do and what I think you want to...

December 17, 1:08am

boots
Last Feb I started a 4 day 3 night trip at -20F at 7am out of ADK Loj. If that isnt cold enough to require serious winter boots someone please tell me what is. My leather snowboard boots with r...

December 17, 12:41am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Osburn

Jeremy Osburn has posted no reviews.