BPL Community Profile

Damien Tougas (dtougas) - BPL Staff

My Locale Gaspé Peninsula
About Me Damien Tougas has not added a biography yet.
CityCascapedia-St-Jules
StateQC
CountryCanada
My Website URLhttp://www.outsideways.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Damien Tougas

Showing 131 - 140 of 294 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...30

Forum » Thread

Trail Runners
All of us but one wore trail runners. No problems handling the terrain, although a couple of the pairs of trail runners were looking pretty worn by the end. I was wearing a pair of brand new GoL...

In Editor's Roundtable » Trip Report: 2010 Teton Crest Expedition
February 23, 4:57am

Geology
Yeah, I got a serious geology education out of this trip, that was for sure. I never met someone (Pat) so passionate about rocks... it was cool. I tried sleeping under the stars one night. The m...

February 22, 8:27pm

Unforgettable
The trip is firmly imprinted on my mind, I will never forget what a great time I had out there with you guys. My big toe has almost finished healing ;-)

February 22, 4:13pm

WTB: Backcountry Cross-Country Skis
I am looking to purchase a pair of backcountry skis for my son's birthday (he will be 10). I am looking for a used pair, something with metal edges, preferably waxless, and on the shorter side....

In Gear Swap » WTB: Backcountry Cross-Country Skis
February 09, 7:49am

The Adams Rock
I really like the Adams, I think they are well on their way to being my favorite shoe. Yes, there is definitely a lot of bias in the blogosphere. I am hoping we might be able to tease out some g...

In On the Web » Minimalist Footwear Community Site
January 20, 1:54pm

Cost
I was involved in this cost discussion on a different forum. One of the forum members who has been involved in developing shoes had this to say: The price of shoes has little to do with the manu...

In Editor's Roundtable » Vibram FiveFingers KSO Treks Review
January 19, 5:43am

Re: vff
Thanks for the plug Brandon ;-) There are those, as well as several other models coming out in 2011 from companies like Merrell and Altra. Lots of interesting stuff in the near future.

January 17, 3:24pm

Re: Training and Time
I have been wearing FiveFingers for all sorts of activity since 2006. I suppose if you come from a barefoot runners perspective, then you might not have much use for them. FiveFingers fulfill the n...

January 17, 7:20am

Training and Time
How well minimalist footwear will work for you largely depends on the amount of training and time you spend in them on a regular basis. If you are used to wearing structured footwear with significa...

January 16, 9:41pm

Weight
I was shooting for the bare minimum to get things up and running, which at this point is user reviews and forum. Additional features will be coming with time. Thanks for the feedback, I really a...

In On the Web » Minimalist Footwear Community Site
January 13, 10:58am

All Reader Reviews by Damien Tougas

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Four Dog Stove Bushcooker LT III
Disclosure: Four Dog Stove sent me this stove to test after reading about my frustrations with another wood stove. In return I agreed to post my impressions about the stove (good or bad) on this forum...

In Stoves - Other
July 12, 7:45pm