BPL Community Profile

Damien Tougas (dtougas) - BPL Staff

My Locale Gaspé Peninsula
About Me Damien Tougas has not added a biography yet.
CityCascapedia-St-Jules
StateQC
CountryCanada
My Website URLhttp://www.outsideways.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Damien Tougas

Showing 131 - 140 of 296 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Trail Runners
Warren, In terms of the ages of the participants, I will let you know how old I am, the others can chime in with their ages if they want. I am 38 years old. I think that light-weight trail ru...

In Editor's Roundtable » Trip Report: 2010 Teton Crest Expedition
February 24, 9:07am

Re: Video question
Mark, Thanks, glad you like it! I used a GoPro HD Hero.

February 23, 7:12pm

Trail Runners
All of us but one wore trail runners. No problems handling the terrain, although a couple of the pairs of trail runners were looking pretty worn by the end. I was wearing a pair of brand new GoL...

February 23, 4:57am

Geology
Yeah, I got a serious geology education out of this trip, that was for sure. I never met someone (Pat) so passionate about rocks... it was cool. I tried sleeping under the stars one night. The m...

February 22, 8:27pm

Unforgettable
The trip is firmly imprinted on my mind, I will never forget what a great time I had out there with you guys. My big toe has almost finished healing ;-)

February 22, 4:13pm

WTB: Backcountry Cross-Country Skis
I am looking to purchase a pair of backcountry skis for my son's birthday (he will be 10). I am looking for a used pair, something with metal edges, preferably waxless, and on the shorter side....

In Gear Swap » WTB: Backcountry Cross-Country Skis
February 09, 7:49am

The Adams Rock
I really like the Adams, I think they are well on their way to being my favorite shoe. Yes, there is definitely a lot of bias in the blogosphere. I am hoping we might be able to tease out some g...

In On the Web » Minimalist Footwear Community Site
January 20, 1:54pm

Cost
I was involved in this cost discussion on a different forum. One of the forum members who has been involved in developing shoes had this to say: The price of shoes has little to do with the manu...

In Editor's Roundtable » Vibram FiveFingers KSO Treks Review
January 19, 5:43am

Re: vff
Thanks for the plug Brandon ;-) There are those, as well as several other models coming out in 2011 from companies like Merrell and Altra. Lots of interesting stuff in the near future.

January 17, 3:24pm

Re: Training and Time
I have been wearing FiveFingers for all sorts of activity since 2006. I suppose if you come from a barefoot runners perspective, then you might not have much use for them. FiveFingers fulfill the n...

January 17, 7:20am

All Reader Reviews by Damien Tougas

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Four Dog Stove Bushcooker LT III
Disclosure: Four Dog Stove sent me this stove to test after reading about my frustrations with another wood stove. In return I agreed to post my impressions about the stove (good or bad) on this forum...

In Stoves - Other
July 12, 7:45pm