BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 131 - 140 of 343 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...35

Forum » Thread

esbit stoves
Sorry, another question. What is the difference between burning the cube on it's flat side vs. narrow side up?

In Make Your Own Gear » myog esbit stove
March 12, 4:39pm

Re: Re: @ Bob
Bob Any chance you could add some photos of your work?

March 12, 4:28pm

myog esbit stove
Anybody have tips or instructions for making an esbit stove? Also, any idea why some esbit stoves elevate the tablet?

March 12, 1:46am

Re: Re: Osgood-Schlatter Disease - input
Working with a physical therapist is probably going to produce your best yield. Your condition is fraught with the potential to worsen with time. The best thing to do is prophylactically try to p...

In Philosophy & Technique » Osgood-Schlatter Disease - input
March 06, 6:50pm

Re: Re: Tarp recomendations?
I have no experience with tarps. I am planning on a bivy but have yet to decide on which one. I think the most demanding use would be 3-season use in the Sierras of Northern CA.

In GEAR » Tarp recomendations?
February 28, 10:17pm

Tarp recomendations?
I've been looking at the MLD Monk vs. the BearPaw 6x10 flat tarps. Any thoughts on these products? Thanks.

In GEAR » Tarp recomendations?
February 28, 9:40pm

Mora sheaths
Anybody modify their Mora sheaths? If so, ideas and pics?

In GEAR » Mora sheaths
February 21, 10:35pm

nalgene wide mouth lids
Anybody know of lighter substitutes for the lid on a standard wide-mouth nalgene bottle?

In GEAR » nalgene wide mouth lids
February 18, 2:16pm

need tips on using a bivy and tarp
I'm envisioning a low pitched A-frame tarp and bivy during the rain when ground debris sticks to everthing and the dirt is just getting muddy. How do you get into your bivy without bringing in...

In GEAR » need tips on using a bivy and tarp
February 11, 2:57pm

blue tarps
Recently I've following the threads on tarps from poly or cheaper nylon. I was thinking of cutting up a cheap blue tarp to customize a tarp. Any recommendations as to how to refinish the edge...

In Make Your Own Gear » blue tarps
February 09, 2:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.