BPL Community Profile

Don Meredith (donmeredith) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SouthEast
About Me 39 year old living in Greenville, SC. I grew up playing in the woods of the PeeDee region of SC. I'm an avid cyclist with a new found passion for bikepacking. I do most of my bike camping, hiking, kayaking and cycling in SC, NC & GA. I've settled in at about 10 to 12 pounds completely loaded at this point - a balance of comfort walking and in camp.
CityGreenville
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://lightpack.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListOvernight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Don Meredith

Showing 131 - 140 of 477 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...48

Forum » Thread

MLD Tarp & Bivy and Kahtoola Microspikes
I'm going to pass on the bivy... I'd really like one with the full net window to help combat the humidity down her in the SE.

In Gear Swap » MLD Tarp & Bivy and Kahtoola Microspikes
January 17, 6:51am

MLD Bivy
PM sent on the bivy... interested to clarify the size & vintage.

In Gear Swap » MLD Tarp & Bivy and Kahtoola Microspikes
January 16, 1:54pm

Snowed In: Modif-ION'd
Swanky. I like.

In Make Your Own Gear » Snowed In: Modif-ION'd
January 10, 2:48pm

Great Divide: Summer 2011
Ryan, how did the trip go? DM

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Great Divide: Summer 2011
December 29, 10:29am

Snow Peak 450ml mug lid
I think Ken and I had the same issue of really low production quality with the 4-Dog lids. Maybe there were some production issues since other people refer to them as production quality. Mine looke...

In GEAR » Snow Peak 450ml mug lid
December 26, 6:36am

Gossamer Gear Poles
Standard Leki tips. What's failing on yours? There might be space for a design improvement if I can better understand what's wearing out.

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Poles
December 26, 6:21am

GoLite Ion Resource - Modified Ion Updates
Here are a few quick photos of my latest Ion mods. The de-contruction is similar to my last project on the older blue Ion. I opted to go with regular mesh pockets with rolled over elastic band. Its...

In GEAR » Golite Ion Resource
November 28, 8:51am

MLD Cuben Solo Pro Tarp
I didn't take measurements but I do have this picture to give you a sense of scale. The next time I have it set up I'll take a few measurements and post them. Simplify!

In GEAR » MLD Cuben Solo Pro Tarp
November 18, 6:55am

MLD Cuben Solo Pro Tarp
I finally took photos of my MLD Solo Pro tarp. 5.0 oz with lines attached and 2.5 oz for the stakes and bag. Don Meredith

In GEAR » MLD Cuben Solo Pro Tarp
November 13, 3:29pm

Anyone own a MLD Serenity Shelter
I have one and really like it. I use it with a Grace Duo tarp... great shelter system. It works fine with your hiking poles. I have some photos here: http://lightpack.blogspot.com/2009/11/table-roc...

In GEAR » Anyone own a MLD Serenity Shelter
October 24, 7:56am

All Reader Reviews by Don Meredith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My Contrail lives up to every aspect of my expectations except one,the web page claims that it has a one piece bathtub floor, this is not the case, mine has a seam across the the floor about 2 feet fr...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
February 13, 7:09am