Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Crosby (djjmikie) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Ky
About Me Retired Army. Now working in behavioral health at Ft. Knox with the soldiers returning from Afghanistan. I have learned more than I could have ever imagined here. THANKS BPL.
CityLouisville, Ky
StateChaos
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Crosby

Showing 131 - 140 of 667 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...67

Forum » Thread

Irresistible

In Chaff » Irresistible
March 19, 4:43pm

Get Out Of The Car

In Chaff » Get Out Of The Car
March 14, 9:08am

Aren't dogs great
"AREN'T DOGS GREAT?" Better'n most people I know! I agree 100 percent

In Chaff » BPL Trail ID
March 13, 7:06pm

Misunderstanding
Excellent Doug!!!!!

In Chaff » An honest misunderstanding....
March 13, 1:54pm

RE: "My Life is About to Change."
Justin, Bravo! You have indeed taken on a great responsibility and I applaud you for it. Your life will indeed take a significant turn, for what I believe can be the most rewarding path one can t...

In Chaff » My Life is About to Change.
March 10, 9:11am

Are you a "hiking maniac?"
57 signs you might be obsessed with hiking, backpacking or bushwalking. (A repost of a thread from Trailspace.com forum) Get teased by friends and family that you are obsessed with hiking? Can’...

In Chaff » Are you a "hiking maniac?"
March 10, 7:53am

test
oops

In User Test Forum » test
March 09, 12:25pm

ever feel a little bit stupid
**DISCLAIMER** These may or may not be accurate quotes from these people. They are just funny. (On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.) Quest...

In Chaff » ever feel a little bit stupid
March 09, 7:52am

RE: "How Fights Start"
After being married for 20 years, I believe we are just doomed. The phrases I have said most: "Yes dear" "Please stop helping me" The thought I do not have the balls to sa...

In Chaff » How Fights Start
March 08, 2:34pm

How Fights Start
My wife sat down on the seat next to me as I was flipping channels.She asked, 'What's on TV?'I said, 'Dust.' And then the fight started... My wife and I ...

In Chaff » How Fights Start
March 08, 10:44am

All Reader Reviews by Michael Crosby

Michael Crosby has posted no reviews.