BPL Community Profile

Terry G (delvxe) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Terry G has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Terry G

Showing 131 - 140 of 275 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...28

Forum » Thread

MLD
$45 in free gear. Makes me wish I picked up one from that batch.

In GEAR » MLD RECALL Cuben Trailstars 2012
May 02, 10:14am

spot vs flood
Check the goinggear youtube channel for a comparison of the spot vs floody. They do a first rate job. I use the H51 spot version and like it a lot, but I do find myself wondering if the grass is...

In GEAR » Zebralight h31w/h51w Or Fenix LD01 on JMT Use
April 25, 3:02pm

6 of 1
Really you cannot go wrong. When I go canister, I use the snowpeak but have also used the MSR pocket rocket. The differences within this class of stove is so slight that I wouldn't sweat it. ...

In GEAR » Canister Stove ... Not integrated ... Suggestions?
April 11, 4:55pm

mug / bowl happiness
I just wanted to share some mug / bowl happiness with the forums. I have never been satisfied with my eating setup. I sometimes eat out of freezer bags, but prefer a bowl, and coffee / hot drinks ...

In GEAR » mug / bowl happiness
April 10, 11:04am

thanks
Thanks for the tips on the hydroskins; I will check them out. You don't think we are likely to get too wet? I haven't been there this time of year and just assumed there was a lot of wa...

In GEAR » footwear for wet, cool canyon hiking
April 04, 4:50pm

footwear for wet, cool canyon hiking
I am looking for recommendations for footwear for a mid-April backpacking trip in Escalante with the family. I am a light-wool-socks and breathable trail runner kind of guy, but am not looking forw...

In GEAR » footwear for wet, cool canyon hiking
April 04, 12:48pm

chrome dome for $20 and free shipping!
smoking deal, really

In Gear Deals » GoLite rainwear - additional 25% off
March 29, 2:14pm

SP
is that the 900 or the 700 SP? Title says one and description says the other.

In Gear Swap » FS - Misc Clothing and Snow peak 900/Caldera Cone
March 27, 3:58pm

SL3 pole
It is really surprising that the cf pole is only 2 ounces lighter than the stock golite pole - 9oz and 11oz. I assume the 9oz pole from seekoutside is shorter than the one they list on their site ...

In GEAR » New Golite Shangri-La 3 owner - Center pole and other options
March 23, 10:43am

Pm Sent
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: 2010 GoLite Shangri-La 5 + Nest
March 22, 3:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Terry G

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Inov8 Roclite 295
It took a long time to find a pair of trail runners that performed and fit well; I am happy to have found the Inov-8 Roclite 295s. This is my first pair of trail runners and the transition from tradit...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
September 26, 11:23am