Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

David Lutz (davidlutz) - BPL Guest

My Locale Bay Area
About Me David Lutz has not added a biography yet.
CityPleasanton
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Lutz

Showing 131 - 140 of 1314 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...132

Forum » Thread

Morris Meadows, Trinity Alps
Yeah, I remembered seeing that zig-zag trail up the side of the ridge but then I wondered if it was my imagination.

In Post-Trip Reports » Morris Meadows, Trinity Alps 6/15-17
June 20, 11:35pm

"Morris Meadows, Trinity Alps 6/15-17"
Nice photos Jay. I really like that spot, particularly early in the season. What a great place for a family-group hike. Hard to believe there's a trail up and over that ridge. Wait - ther...

In Post-Trip Reports » Morris Meadows, Trinity Alps 6/15-17
June 20, 7:18pm

"Trinity Alps Septemberfest"
If I was to vote I would go for someplace other than Morris Meadow. I think it's too dry and packed out in the fall compared to how it is early in the season (see Jay's photos in the other ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trinity Alps Septemberfest
June 19, 6:12pm

"Trinity Alps June 2012"
Morris Meadow and the lakes above are really cool places. Especially early in the season before the grass turns and too many packers show up.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trinity Alps June 2012
June 19, 5:44pm

NOAA Weather forecast.....
Here's what the NOAA says for the Many Island Lake area (+/- 7400'): Friday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Friday Night: A slight...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Meetup - Emigrant Wilderness, CA June 15-17
June 11, 11:13pm

"Meetup - Emigrant Wilderness, CA June 15-17"
Jane - How was the bug situation? Did you fish? Thanks....

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Meetup - Emigrant Wilderness, CA June 15-17
June 05, 9:21pm

"Any way to lighten the way I carry my caldera cone?"
I carry mine in a "Smart Water" bottle that Russ gave me when he made my cone. It works well because unlike most water bottles it is a simple, perfect cylinder with a flat bottom. Cut ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Any way to lighten the way I carry my caldera cone?
June 02, 8:53pm

"Stickey Wanted:"
What's a "Stickey"?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Stickey Wanted:
May 28, 9:01am

"Use a cup as an iPhone speaker"
I do this all the time with my iPod Shuffle and earbuds. Works great, love it!

In Multiple Use Gear » Use a cup as an iPhone speaker
May 27, 8:03pm

Spending..
Yeah, seems kind of counterintuitive to me. The democrats have had functional control of the state legislature for decades, yet everything would be in good shape if they just had complete control. ...

In Chaff » CA People -- in the hole for $500 per person?
May 21, 6:21pm

All Reader Reviews by David Lutz

David Lutz has posted no reviews.