Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 131 - 140 of 272 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...28

Forum » Thread

carbon filters
Anyone know of sources of published data that could help answer this question? I have some hearsay of my own, which is that I've read that activated carbon of the type used in these filters ...

In GEAR » Does Katadyn Hiker remove/reduce mercury?
September 17, 12:05am

burning plastic garbage
Hah. Oh man. I'm not even a huge LNT subscriber but I really hope that post was a joke. Toxic plastics leeching into the water table ... you could end up making yourself and your friends sic...

In GEAR » Bush Buddy Ultra - What fuel when really wet ??
June 27, 12:49pm

SPOT
SPOT does *not* use cell towers for anything. They have their own satellite network, which is what you pay the subscription for.

In Gear Swap » WM Antelope, McMurdo PLB, Neoair, and more...
June 24, 2:13pm

Kookabay
The Kookabay pads are not as comfy as I expected either. I came from a Big Agnes air pad of the exact same dimensions that somehow was significantly more comfortable, supportive, and had more give ...

In GEAR » I don't sleep well when camping...
May 02, 12:56pm

Cougars
I've never seen a mountain lion, which freaks me out because I'm hiking in one of the highest population density areas for them on the planet. I've spoken to a mountain lion expert who ...

In Editor's Roundtable » 7 Myths about the Continental Divide Trail
April 10, 11:44am

Bears
From what I've read, Grizzlies are actually less likely to engage in predatory stalking / attacks on humans than black bears. However, they are more likely to be territorial and protective of t...

In Editor's Roundtable » 7 Myths about the Continental Divide Trail
April 09, 11:44am

Item?
What do you want to treat? If you can put water in it, do so then use the Steripen normally... voila, disinfected item.

In GEAR » Alternative UV Usage -- Useful? Paranoia?
February 28, 3:31pm

Nice
Wow. I'm really impressed by that tiny folded lens. I'm guessing it's stronger in macros than other use, but still, I thought this was SLR stuff for sure. Composition and lighting ar...

In Editor's Roundtable » Small Wonders of Latin America - Global Test Photo Essay
February 16, 11:35am

Re: Re: Gear
Sorry to be a bother but... the right-click->properties thing only shows the image size, no other info, on both IE and Firefox (the Firefox equivilant is "View Image Info") on PC. Unl...

In Editor's Roundtable » Small Wonders of Latin America - Global Test Photo Essay
February 15, 4:37pm

Gear
Lovely macros! I'm curious as to the photo gear used for these.

February 15, 2:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.