Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Danny Milks (dannymilks) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sierras
About Me After having worked for four years at UC Davis Outdoor Adventures (as an assistant manager and guide) and two years at Shasta Mountain Guides (as a guide), my wife and I have decided it's time for a change. We got rid of everything we owned and are now in the midst of a multi-year world travel. We are mostly interested in healthy food and backpacking in all of the great mountain ranges. When we had a "home" we enjoyed cycling, backcountry skiing, running, and gardening.
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://trektogether.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Danny Milks

Showing 131 - 140 of 233 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

Prices Lowered! OMM, Berghaus and Inov-8
Yep, I've lowered the prices.

In Gear Swap » Inov-8 Pack, Berghaus Asgard Smock, REI Pack, OMM Kamleika, Berhgaus Octans 40, MontBell
October 06, 5:30pm

OMM Pants - Sold
Thanks! Will ship today.

In Gear Swap » Inov-8 Pack, Berghaus Asgard Smock, REI Pack, OMM Kamleika, Berhgaus Octans 40, MontBell
October 06, 1:40pm

PacSafe Sold; Berghaus, OMM and Inov-8 stuff still remaining.
PacSafe has been sold. Thanks Chris! I'll mail it as soon as the post office opens tomorrow.

October 05, 11:32pm

Mont-Bell Rain Pants Sold
Thanks Brad. Got the payment and address, will ship in the morning.

October 05, 6:20pm

Thanks
Another amazing article. Buying the BPL-Life subscription years ago was worth it for all of these in depth, analytical SOTMR.

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Integrated Canister Fuel Cooking Systems State of the Market Report 2011: Part 2 – Trends, Stove Ratings, and Selections
October 04, 11:49pm

1 Inov-8 pack sold, 1 still for sale
Thanks Chris. Got the PM and address, will ship it in the morning.

October 03, 11:00pm

Sizing
Yes, all the OMM and MontBell clothing is Mens Medium.

October 03, 4:29pm

MB sizing
Brad - the MontBell pants are mens medium with ample space to layer underneath, without being bulky. I can fit a baselayer and MontBell Thermawrap pants under the shell pants. They have articulated...

October 03, 12:43pm

OMM Kamleika Smock, Jacket sizing
Sizing is similar to the pants (see post above): snug and athletic cut, but the flexible fabric really makes it comfortable. However, the tops are definitely more roomy than the pants. I can wear a...

October 03, 11:46am

Update
A few updates to the original post: MontBell pants are Gore-Tex XCR, not just Gore-Tex. They do have a front zipper and button. Comes with a stuff sack. I added Lurbel Regenactiv socks and Pacs...

October 03, 11:28am

All Reader Reviews by Danny Milks

Danny Milks has posted no reviews.