BPL Community Profile

Karple T (ctracyverizon) - BPL Guest

My Locale Mid-Alantic
About Me Karple T has not added a biography yet.
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListSub 5lb 3 Day List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Karple T

Showing 131 - 140 of 457 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...46

Forum » Thread

"Tarp Tie Out Logic Check"
I am not sure I understand your question. I am using tape for everything now. I find it easier and faster with plenty of bond strength for my needs. For patches I just lay out the tape in st...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tarp Tie Out Logic Check
May 10, 9:14am

"Tarp Tie Out Logic Check"
It works great. I sandwiched the tarp between the tie out ends and put patches on front and back over the tie out. It was strong enough in testing that I have not sewn bar tacks.

In Make Your Own Gear » Tarp Tie Out Logic Check
May 09, 10:15am

"Reinforcing cuben with sil-nylon?"
Hey Rusty, I can send you a piece of black 1.0 oz PM me your address

In Make Your Own Gear » Reinforcing cuben with sil-nylon?
May 03, 12:42pm

"First Time UL'er, Help!"
Ryan, It looks much better. The best thing you've done is account for everything in your pack and it's weight!!! The list below adds up to over 1 pound. Osprey Rain Cover-3.8oz - U...

In Gear Lists » First Time UL'er, Help!
April 24, 3:31pm

"First Time UL'er, Help!"
REI Quarter Dome T2 Plus-64oz - Dump this & go with Michael Ray’s Polycro Tarp http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=59450&...

In Gear Lists » First Time UL'er, Help!
April 23, 3:11pm

FS - NeoAir - Medium & Stephenson- Warmlite DAM
I have two sleeping pads for sale. Specs taken off of company websites. Both were bought off the forum and never used - In excellent condition. NeoAir - Medium Size - (( SOLD )) R-Value: ...

In Gear Swap » FS - NeoAir - Medium & Stephenson- Warmlite DAM
April 23, 9:54am

ULA Circuit
NM

In Gear Swap » ULA Circuit, MSR Hubba, Rab sleeping bag, Montbell UL Down Inner, La Sportiva Raptors, Yama Bug Shelter
April 20, 7:32am

MaxiLock® Thread Tex 27
Small quantities available here. http://www.wawak.com/products/category.cfm?cID=1326

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG quilt. Which Thread?
March 28, 1:56pm

"Lawson Cuben Tarp Kit"
The Tarp is .75 oz the tieouts are 1.50 oz cuben doubled and glued on front and back so it sandwiches the tarp edge. The patch is 1.0 oz and wraps around to the back and makes the edges 4 layers th...

In Make Your Own Gear » Lawson Cuben Tarp Kit
March 27, 5:27pm

"Lawson Cuben Tarp Kit"
Here is what I did - I primed & taped the ridge. I used two tubes of prime for the ridge and edges. I got a tube of hysol off eBay that was for a gun and had no plunger so I opened it an...

In Make Your Own Gear » Lawson Cuben Tarp Kit
March 27, 2:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Karple T

Karple T has posted no reviews.