Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kevin Cody (codycolor2) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Los Padres NF
About Me -Keen Eyes
CitySanta Barbara
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kevin Cody

Showing 131 - 140 of 154 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Southern Los Padres
You can do from Lake Piru to San Luis Obispo (part of the Condor Trail's proposed route) tons of trails in that area. Check out www.bryanconant.com he has the best maps I have used yet IMO. to ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Help me pick a week long trip
April 05, 2:39pm

Budget?
I don't know your budget but I posted earlier that you might want to check out for some Montbell products 3 of which are down jackets for a reasonable price. http://www.gearzone.com/montbell...

In GEAR » Cheap Down Jacket
April 05, 2:31pm

Re: Re: Party table cloths?
So I inquired about these Neat Sheets and looked online and I found them on some sites and tried to find their main website. I instead came across the parent companies website so I emailed them and...

In GEAR » 3.5 ounce groundsheet bad or good?
April 05, 1:53pm

They are legit too
I ordered my Montbell U.L. SS #1 from them because I noticed that Montbell was raising their prices by $20 due to the gas prices and cost of manufacturing (info via email from Montbell) so I search...

In Gear Deals » 20% off Montbell Gear 7 days only
April 05, 11:15am

+1 for Shoe GOO!
That stuff is amazing!

In GEAR » Lightweight shoes for toe draggers
April 05, 11:11am

20% off Montbell Gear 7 days only
http://www.gearzone.com/montbell-s/445.htm

In Gear Deals » 20% off Montbell Gear 7 days only
April 05, 9:41am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Party table cloths?
Thanks. I'm going to try my recycled (pulled it from the trash) party table cloth as a ground sheet under my poncho tarp and neo air this coming weekend. I'll be sure to fill everyone in on...

April 04, 5:09pm

Re: Re: Party table cloths?
So it's similar then? I have never seen or heard of this product. How much does it weigh?

April 04, 2:14pm

River crossings
Also especially helpful in river/creek crossings (although I haven't tried this with carbon poles)

In GEAR » Trekking poles ?
April 04, 12:18pm

Party table cloths?
I just had a coworker retire and their was one of those table cloths (made of some type of plastic) I haven't tested its waterproofness but has anyone messed with/used one? I weighed it on a sc...

April 04, 12:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Kevin Cody

Kevin Cody has posted no reviews.