BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 131 - 140 of 666 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...67

Forum » Thread

Re: Foam-like neoair protector anyone?
I use four sections of a Thermarest Z-Lite as a back frame and all around camp sit pad. I place this small section under my torso as this is where the most pressure is put when i flop around at ni...

In GEAR » Foam like neoair protector anyone?
June 02, 7:10pm

Re: Sad, another person swept over a Yosemite falls
The article lists signage warning of danger. Does anyone know what the signs actually read? I would imagine listing the number of deaths the previous few years would be a pretty good deterrent to...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sad, another person swept over a Yosemite falls
June 02, 6:24pm

Re: Your method works great for film
Good info Steven! As a followup, I recently found this thread over at Desk to Dirtbag after seeing one of their photos on the MLD facebook page. There's enough detail in the posts on how to a...

In Photography » Star Trails
June 02, 3:02pm

Re: Lightened
@Drew, The stakes (two of them) are intended for wood burning or alcohol mode. Being that I'm using it with Esbit I don't need the holes. I could add them myself or send it in for the mod...

In GEAR » Mini Caldera Cone awesomenessness
June 02, 9:29am

Re: WTB: Inexpensive summer sleeping bag.
I have an older style Lafuma Warm'N Light 800. The insulation is down with a rating of 35 or 32, size long and light blue shell. Asking $75 shipped. PM me if you're interested.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Inexpensive summer sleeping bag.
June 01, 11:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Awesome caldera setup. A question...
John, I've updated my post above with weights. Let me know if you need it totally itemized :P. FYI, my cone does not have the four hole punches for use in wood mode with stakes. Perhap...

June 01, 6:12pm

Re: Awesome caldera setup. A question...
Looks like this little system is gaining some popularity. Trail Designs now has a setup for us "Fringe" hikers wanting a 400ml pot. Evernew 400ml Sidewinder Bundle

June 01, 4:46pm

Re: FS Rain chaps Cuben MLD medium
MLD has regular or large sizing. I'm assuming these are the regular. Ron says the regular fit to 5'10", do you think they'll fit 6'0"? [Edit] I'll pass as it look...

In Gear Swap » FS Rain chaps Cuben MLD medium
June 01, 3:35pm

Re: Re: Trashing
"I have been wondering what in the hell it was going to take to get Ken to change back to his usual usersname and avatar!! " So true!

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 31, 6:05pm

Re: Brian Frankle Joins Six Moon Designs
I haven't seen anything yet. With the season already starting I had hoped they'd at least give us a estimate when they'll be available.

In GEAR » Brian Frankle Joins Six Moon Designs
May 31, 2:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.