BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 131 - 140 of 672 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...68

Forum » Thread

Re: Where to find an Evernew UL pot (0.9 L)?
The website below has the 0.6, 0.9, and 1.3L pots available individually. The larger pots are backordered and shipping within 5-7 days. I've ordered from them before and recently ordered the ...

In GEAR » Where to find an Evernew UL pot (0.9 L)?
June 05, 12:28pm

Re: FS: Spring cleaning BLOWOUT!
If the Oware pack is similar to the one in the link below I'll take it. Oware Daypack Stuffsack

In Gear Swap » FS: Spring cleaning BLOWOUT!
June 04, 10:11am

Re: Re: Merino 1
Tony, that is the Merino I was referring to as well.

In GEAR » Ibex Indie Hoody too Hot for Summer in the Sierras?
June 03, 2:39pm

Re: Ibex Indie Hoody too Hot for Summer in the Sierras?
I have a Patagonia Wool 1 (Silkweight) Zip that I prefer for my 3 season hikes. The sleeves are easy to push up when it gets too warm and it breathes easily. The fabric is thin and I have worn a ...

In GEAR » Ibex Indie Hoody too Hot for Summer in the Sierras?
June 03, 2:25pm

Re: UL tripod for Nex-6 + 50mm f/1.8?
Works great! You'll have to work with the offset of the top head a little for larger or weightier lenses. I've used it successfully with almost all of my lenses which include a heavy Pent...

In Photography » UL tripod for Nex-6 + 50mm f/1.8?
June 03, 9:14am

Re: Re: Backcountry Fire Rings
I'm with Ken on this. Not everyone reads the regulations for the areas they're camping in. By dismantling the existing (illegal) fire rings you're not giving them the invitation to st...

In Philosophy & Technique » Backcountry Fire Rings
June 02, 10:10pm

Re: Foam-like neoair protector anyone?
I use four sections of a Thermarest Z-Lite as a back frame and all around camp sit pad. I place this small section under my torso as this is where the most pressure is put when i flop around at ni...

In GEAR » Foam like neoair protector anyone?
June 02, 7:10pm

Re: Sad, another person swept over a Yosemite falls
The article lists signage warning of danger. Does anyone know what the signs actually read? I would imagine listing the number of deaths the previous few years would be a pretty good deterrent to...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sad, another person swept over a Yosemite falls
June 02, 6:24pm

Re: Your method works great for film
Good info Steven! As a followup, I recently found this thread over at Desk to Dirtbag after seeing one of their photos on the MLD facebook page. There's enough detail in the posts on how to a...

In Photography » Star Trails
June 02, 3:02pm

Re: Lightened
@Drew, The stakes (two of them) are intended for wood burning or alcohol mode. Being that I'm using it with Esbit I don't need the holes. I could add them myself or send it in for the mod...

In GEAR » Mini Caldera Cone awesomenessness
June 02, 9:29am

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.