BPL Community Profile

Colin Krusor (ckrusor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northwest US
About Me Colin Krusor has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Colin Krusor

Showing 131 - 140 of 1014 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...102

Forum » Thread

Buttons
It also occurred to me that I could use a series of Mandarin-style "frog buttons", where each one is essentially a nacrabiner/soft shackle, like this: Has anyone attempted to use u...

In Make Your Own Gear » Zipper alternative
August 15, 5:07pm

Zipper alternative
I'm working on an MYOG packraft, and I need some kind of strong fastener to hold two long edges of fabric together. Coil zippers, snaps, and hook and loop are not strong enough. So I purchased ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Zipper alternative
August 15, 4:38pm

Thanks
Thanks for that clarification, Marc.

In Make Your Own Gear » wtb: valve for the short half of my cut neoair
August 14, 6:57pm

Crossflyte
Whoa...I just noticed the caption in that photo. The boat weighs 11 ounces? I don't want to drive this thread off topic, but I would love to know how the boat achieves that weight (ie, is it a ...

August 14, 12:31pm

Valve
Marc, I would be interested in buying 4-5 of your TPU valves. I'll send you a PM. Also, the panel/seam design of that boat in the facebook photo in the link you posted is clever. I've ne...

August 14, 12:19pm

Part
"this is just the male adapter. anyone know where i can get a full replacement valve?" There is a female component? I don't have a thermarest pad to look at, by my understanding wa...

August 13, 1:10pm

Spinnaker
My understanding is the same as Ken's. Actual spinnaker fabrics for sailing can be nylon, polyester, or PEN with silicone, urethane, melamine, or polycarbonate coatings. But the stuff that has ...

In GEAR » Spinnaker???
August 12, 10:36pm

Spinn
Tim, I'll be surprised if you find a source for that. It has been unavailable for quite a while now. My recommendation is to try sailcloth vendors. Have you tried Sailrite? In the past I have s...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Spinn source
August 12, 10:26pm

Deet spray
Ah, I see. I think I didn't understand it that way at first because 100% DEET is commonly sold in spray bottles (see Tim's post in this thread). I agree with you, though, about aerosolized ...

In GEAR » Where can I buy smalles screw cap spray bottle?
August 09, 1:43pm

Vacuum insulated flask
I don't have any experience with this bottle, but I've looked for this kind of bottle before and gave up because it was impossible to find the weight for any of the options. I'm relucta...

In GEAR » Need a new insulated water bottle, is AVEX the right choice?
August 08, 2:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Colin Krusor

Colin Krusor has posted no reviews.