Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chad Miller (chadnsc) - BPL Guest

My Locale Duluth, Minnesota
About Me Backpacking and climbing throughout the year, I love to be outdoors in virtually any active form.
CityDuluth
StateDuluth
My PDF Gear ListSummer Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad Miller

Showing 131 - 140 of 805 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...81

Forum » Thread

Getting stale David . . . .
Never said I hate having a membership, just that I don't know how much I'll get out of the 'paying' part of it. Now David, I'm entitled to my own option. I know that you'...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why do we have to pay for the last Sunny and Balls article?
December 31, 5:02pm

Re: Re: Re: re
OP wrote: "Anyways, just bummed I won't be able to finish the Sunny and Balls story. Lame." David Ure wrote "And it is amazing." Meh, I didn't think so.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why do we have to pay for the last Sunny and Balls article?
December 31, 4:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Becoming the iceman
As humans we can adapt to a good deal BUT it takes time and their are certain limits.

In Philosophy & Technique » Becoming the iceman
December 30, 12:14pm

Re: How many bag nights for 2011?
Sadly I only got out for around one weekend a month so I'm at between 24 and 28.

In Chaff » How many bag nights for 2011?
December 30, 12:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who's got snow - Midwest?
I know, I did too. Dang weather people, always deceiving us. ;)

In Winter Hiking » Who's got snow - Midwest?
December 28, 11:48am

Re: Re: Who's got snow - Midwest?
Well north and east of Duluth IS the North Shore. :P Sadly the map you linked is optimistic of the snow it's showing. I wish the North Shore had 8-20 inches of snow! As it stands right ...

December 27, 5:23pm

Who's got snow - Midwest?
Bah humbug! For only the second time in the last 20 years Duluth MN and the North Shore (SHT) has no snow to speak of. I'm trying to find areas within a couple hours drive of Duluth tha...

December 27, 9:54am

Re: downmat
I like the downmat's becaus I flip flop when sleeping so trying to get multiple pads together is a PAIN for me at least. The downmat's are heavy by UL standards but I've tried using li...

In Winter Hiking » Please describe your winter sleep system
December 25, 7:51pm

Re: Please describe your winter sleep system
Winter, down to -10F Montbell UL SS Down Hugger 0 Montbell UL Alpine parka FF down booties Down Pants (1.5" loft each side) Downmat 7 XL Closed cell foam torso length pad 1/2" Fl...

In Winter Hiking » Please describe your winter sleep system
December 25, 7:10pm

Re: Chaff?
So that animal hide you're wearing wasn't skinned off a dead animal but was shed right? ;)

In Chaff » The Lowdown on Down: An Update
December 16, 7:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Chad Miller

Chad Miller has posted no reviews.