Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Allen Butts (butts0989) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northern Rockies
About Me Allen Butts has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateColorado
CountryU.S.
My PDF Gear ListAT-thru hike list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Allen Butts

Showing 131 - 140 of 237 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Colorado Loops
ooo paul great idea! Im thinking of running that in a couple of years too, that would be a great hike!

In Pre-Trip Planning » Colorado Loops
March 07, 10:06pm

Re: Wimenuche
Glad to hear you suggest that area, seeing as it was BY FAR my favorite part of my CT thru this summer. And to answer Randy's question I have a gap in between August 2nd and August 18th. I wo...

March 07, 10:00pm

Colorado Loops
Does anyone know of any good 70-100 miles loops in Colorado? If there are any in the nearby states that would be nice too. I'm going to wait to do the JMT next year, now I'm just looking f...

March 07, 9:01pm

JMT permit problems
Well not so my surprise the permits for the JMT filled up quicker than i had time to reserve one. Does anyone know of any optional way to get onto the JMT, like a different trailhead or something?...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT permit problems
March 07, 1:23pm

Re: Bus connections...
Ya i figured that the bus schedule might change a little bit. I am going with someone with a good car so it looks like its only going to be about $100 each way for each of us. Ill pay a little ex...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT plans CHEAP!
March 02, 12:41pm

Re: Re: Re: JMT plans CHEAP!
I just looked online and it said that the Yarts bus doesnt leave the Shilo Inn in Mammoth until 8:30AM. Do you think that it is possible to make the quick hop over from the ESTA bus that is suppos...

March 02, 11:56am

Re: Re: JMT plans CHEAP!
So here is what I have lined up so far. Please let me know if this does not seem logical. 1. Park car at Whitney Portal (i would like to end and have the car right there.) 2. Hitch into Lone p...

March 02, 11:27am

JMT plans CHEAP!
I am looking for the cheapest possible way to do this trip. I will be starting in Yosemite and ending on Whitney. I live in CO and was thinking about driving down to Lone Pine to start, leaving m...

March 02, 10:00am

Re: Darn Tough
Sorry Paul I misunderstood your first post. I do agree that they are fantastic socks though.

In Gear Lists » CT 2012 Gear List (Revised)
February 23, 8:34am

Re: Re: Re: Re: CDT alt
They are quite hard to find i will agree, I wear the merino wool 1/4 running socks, coolmesh. They have been absolutely fantastic and I would urge you too try and order them online if you cant fin...

In Gear Lists » CT 2012 Gear List (Revised)
February 21, 7:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Allen Butts

Allen Butts has posted no reviews.