Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jason Torres (burytherails) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Texas
About Me Jason Torres has not added a biography yet.
StateTexas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Torres

Showing 131 - 140 of 193 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

West trip
Christopher, How much experience do you have? Fitness level? How long do you plan to be in the backcountry? Also, what gear do you currently own? This will help us make suggestion...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Planning a trip out west and needing some help
May 02, 1:15pm

Rituals
@John - Nice! @Paul - Doing it right I see. I have a special love for Colorado. I lived there a short while some years ago. @George - Could not agree more. The journey begins with the firs...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Summit/ Happy place rituals?
April 30, 6:57pm

jumping/ themed hike/ dance (Irish stylee)
@Gregory - I checked out those pics...there is jumping and there is what Gregory does! You should throw a stop motion together once you have more peaks bagged - I bet that would make one hell of a...

April 29, 6:23pm

Pm sent on the dromlite
Pm sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Spring Cleaning - SP, Patagonia, Merino wool
April 29, 9:47am

Zion trip report
Tom I just came across this thread and saw you had a good time in Zion. Great pics. My fiance and I were in Zion late January and had a great time. We will be headed back the first week in Ju...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Zion in April
April 27, 10:12pm

connect/ milemarkers/ shadowdance
@ Aaron - connect..I like that brother. I do the same once the earphones come out and a sip of the good stuff is always welcome. @ Patrick - I dig it. There are milestones on the trail much li...

April 27, 9:26pm

mug received!
thanks kohl. arrived today-cant wait to get her on the trail. cheers

In Gear Swap » WTB Snow Peak 700 titanium pot/mug
April 27, 6:39pm

Summit/ Happy place rituals?
I was just reading the post-hike rituals and had a couple of great laughs! Truly phenomenal stuff. I thought I would start a thread on summit rituals or if you are thru-hiking, the point on the t...

April 27, 3:39pm

Plateau pt
@Ryan-great suggestion. My fiance and I are strong hikers and have many 12hr + days under our belts but I am worried about her younger brother though (this will be his first time out) so I really ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Grand Canyon day hike suggestions
April 27, 2:54pm

pm sent
pm sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Arcteryx Theta AR Proshell M's Small
April 25, 2:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Torres

Jason Torres has posted no reviews.