BPL Community Profile

Jason Torres (burytherails) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Texas
About Me Jason Torres has not added a biography yet.
StateTexas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Torres

Showing 131 - 140 of 188 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

connect/ milemarkers/ shadowdance
@ Aaron - connect..I like that brother. I do the same once the earphones come out and a sip of the good stuff is always welcome. @ Patrick - I dig it. There are milestones on the trail much li...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Summit/ Happy place rituals?
April 27, 9:26pm

mug received!
thanks kohl. arrived today-cant wait to get her on the trail. cheers

In Gear Swap » WTB Snow Peak 700 titanium pot/mug
April 27, 6:39pm

Summit/ Happy place rituals?
I was just reading the post-hike rituals and had a couple of great laughs! Truly phenomenal stuff. I thought I would start a thread on summit rituals or if you are thru-hiking, the point on the t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Summit/ Happy place rituals?
April 27, 3:39pm

Plateau pt
@Ryan-great suggestion. My fiance and I are strong hikers and have many 12hr + days under our belts but I am worried about her younger brother though (this will be his first time out) so I really ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Grand Canyon day hike suggestions
April 27, 2:54pm

pm sent
pm sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Arcteryx Theta AR Proshell M's Small
April 25, 2:37pm

Cave of the domes/ Tonto platform
@will - cave of the domes sounds great! Thank you for the suggestion. Not having a backcountry permit has made this somewhat of a nightmare. The cave should also be a welcome refuge from the sun...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Grand Canyon day hike suggestions
April 24, 11:28pm

Grand Canyon day hike suggestions
Hi friends, I am headed to the Grand Canyon for 3 nights the 1st week of June and will be camping on the South Rim. We could not get a backcountry permit (my fiance and her brother will be alon...

April 23, 2:29pm

Nope, the permits are required seven days a week.
Peter, As Rick has posted, permits are now needed 7 days a week. This changed last year. My fiance and I did half dome in Nov 09 on a Tuesday - no permit necessary. Probably a change for good...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Scalpers flipping Yosemite Reservations
April 22, 5:33pm

Pat zip top
I'll take it! Pm incoming

In Gear Swap » Spring Cleaning - Men's Tops, Pads, REI Flash 18
April 20, 8:49pm

WTB Snow Peak 700 titanium pot/mug
Hi everyone. I'm putting my cooking system together and I decided after a lot of reading on the snow peak 700. Let me know if you wouldn't mind parting with yours. Cheers Jason

In Gear Swap » WTB Snow Peak 700 titanium pot/mug
April 19, 1:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Torres

Jason Torres has posted no reviews.