Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

sheila o (bumpass) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale The Far Left Coast? : /
About Me sheila o has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by sheila o

Showing 131 - 140 of 266 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...27

Forum » Thread

couples sleep system
My husband and I got 2 MB UL SS #2 that can zip together (L/R) when we want a large quilt. Having 2 bags seams to help with the drafts which occurs with a toss`n`turner. Just in case, I bring my MB...

In GEAR » Sleep systems for solo or couples use
March 11, 11:39pm

Trail Designs 12-10
Hi Chris...guess you decided to get the TD 12-10 after all. Thanks for responding earlier. My ULC TiTri will soon be on its way too. Hey there Ken......just say it like it is brother!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Vargo Triad
March 09, 7:46pm

just to chime in also...
Ditto on many other comments depending on conditons: cap, down jacket, wind blockers. Hot water bottle and SD down booties for colder weather. Changing my sleeping pad has been the #1 item that...

In GEAR » The Big Four for cold sleepers
March 08, 1:25pm

TD
Evan...look up Trail Designs for Caldera cone sizes and weight. That may answer some questions.

In Gear Swap » FS: Caldera UL Compact MLD 850
February 09, 11:41pm

Scramblers
email sent...I have 2 MH Scramblers, 1-NWT and 1-NWOT (both Maroon) that I might be willing to part with. Let me know if you are interested.

In Gear Swap » WTB Mountain Hardwear Scrambler or similar Backpack
February 09, 11:39pm

Re: Funds Transfers
You can either charge extra the 3% or pay by "personal" (free) via PayPal. Not sure if that changes much, but saves the extra 3% which can add up on big ticket items.

In Gear Swap » Funds Transfers
February 09, 11:24pm

SOLD
SOLD...THANK YOU

In Gear Swap » Snow Peak Mini Solo Ti $35
February 07, 6:42pm

and we thought we knew all the uses of duct tape
Hope this comes through. Not sure if this is the best place to post either. Looks like this is true. Enjoy. http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=52677

In Multiple Use Gear » and we thought we knew all the uses of duct tape
February 07, 10:15am

Snow Peak Mini Solo Ti $35
SP Mini Solo Ti with homemade cozy for cup and an extra lid. No dents. CONUS, PayPal personal. Please PM me.

In Gear Swap » Snow Peak Mini Solo Ti $35
February 06, 10:08pm

GG Nimbus Ozone
If the ULA Catalyst is being considered, we need to mention Granite Gear Nimbus Ozone. Canister can go sideways, but I prefer upright midback....very comfortable. Neither UL, but both can handle lo...

In GEAR » Packs that will take a large BearVault sideways
February 06, 11:32am

All Reader Reviews by sheila o

sheila o has posted no reviews.