Brian Senez (bsenez) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale New England
About Me Long distance hiking, trail running, cycling, triathlon

ME-GA '06
LT '08
CitySouthwick
StateMA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Senez

Showing 131 - 140 of 219 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

re: Food and Nutrition
Hi Shane, if you set up email address for private messages (in your profile) you will be able to send me a PM and I can give you the payment information. Hi Mark, PM sent. Thanks guys!

In Gear Swap » Food and Nutrition
November 07, 10:22am

Food and Nutrition
Everything is sold, thanks BPL! I have some stuff left over from my last trip. All of this was purchased in September, and none of it is even close to expired. Thanks! Weight: 5.51lb -SOLD-...

In Gear Swap » Food and Nutrition
November 07, 9:08am

WTB inexpensive 30-40F sleeping bag or quilt
-QUILT PURCHASED- Thanks! I don't care about the weight as I'll be using this at home. I'm looking to spend $60 or less shipped. Down or synthetic, no preference. I'm 5'...

In Gear Swap » WTB inexpensive 30-40F sleeping bag or quilt
November 06, 11:02am

Small Stuff: Cooking and Hydration
In any communications with me about items please be specific about what you are interested in. Free shipping CONUS orders over $10. Thanks! -Hammer Nutrition Gel Flask 6oz, new, $1 -Camelback...

In Gear Swap » Small Stuff: Cooking and Hydration
November 06, 7:49am

re: also available...
http://secondascent.com/accessories-en/gloves/outdoor-research-pl400-mitts.html I just bought them from these guys last week for $20 plus $7 shipping. No complaints. Size large weighs 82g

In Gear Deals » OR PL 400 Fleece mit $20 + $7 shipping
November 05, 4:54pm

re: First MYOG Projects
I just got started with a sewing machine as well. I did the 5 yards to SUL stuffsack that others have recommended and it was a perfect first project. The first one took me about an hour and now I...

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG Projects
November 05, 5:48am

gram per square meter to oz per yard
How do you calculate the weights of the various cuben products? I know there is .33, .48, .74, 1.2, and 1.5oz I'm having a little trouble matching those up with the chart.

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben fiber product codes
November 04, 7:17pm

re: accident focused forum
Have you seen this site: http://www.hikerhell.com/ it is focused on mistakes and analyzes them a little bit. The yearly publication 'Accidents in North American Mountaineering' is always ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Proposal for new forum
November 04, 3:29pm

Re: Price Reduced
$25 shipped CONUS Bump.

In Gear Swap » Cocoon Silk Mummy Liner
November 04, 1:43pm

re: temp rating
15F is the claimed rating. The night I used it it got down to 36F and I wore just a base layer with nothing on my head. I was toasty warm the whole night. I generally sleep a little cold.

In Gear Swap » enLIGHTened equipment Quilt
November 04, 6:03am

All Reader Reviews by Brian Senez

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ZPacks Zilch
I have an XL Zilch with a center pocket and padded waistbelt all in white cuben. The weight of this is 160g (5.6oz). I recently used this pack for a nine day hike from Gorham NH to Hanover VT on the ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
October 15, 5:57pm