Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

twig . (bretthartwig) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Lightweight backpacker
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by twig .

Showing 131 - 140 of 205 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

No more new gear for me...
Thanks for that Andrew, good to hear some first hand comparisons,I've got a contrail and have been thinking about dabbling with the one. Bought any new gear yet?!

In Philosophy & Technique » No more new gear for me...
March 16, 3:16am

Sorry to take away from the post for a minute, but what is your verdict on the one vs the contrail. Cheers!

March 15, 8:57pm

Andrew, All the best with your goal of buying no NEW gear, I have some SECOND HAND gear you can buy if you feel the need!

March 15, 8:09pm

Help me brainstorm a Caldera Cone (TM) for the FireLite 475ml Ti Trapper's Mug
This is the original post with the silicone ring idea: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/xdpy/forum_thread/15535/index.html?skip_to_post=116518#116518 I trimmed the caldera...

In Make Your Own Gear » Help me brainstorm a Caldera Cone (TM) for the FireLite 475ml Ti Trapper's Mug
March 08, 4:16am

New Primus Etapower stove
Might be good for some remote canister users out there. http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/news/article/mps/uan/5893

In GEAR » New Primus Etapower stove
March 03, 12:57pm

Choon
Hi Rod, I thought it should be called spick. Donna's got the source, don't have one myself, happy with my BPL spoon. You may find a use for one of these in your kit for those wood oven piz...

In GEAR » .25 oz bamboo spork
February 27, 5:15am

.25 oz bamboo spork
How about a chork, combination chopstick and spoon?!!

In GEAR » .25 oz bamboo spork
February 27, 3:12am

Tarptent Hogback
Hey Doug, Busted! Is this it?!!

In GEAR » Tarptent Hogback
February 27, 12:51am

Just got my new gear
A sure sign your floor is pulled tight in one direction is the creases in the floor, they will point towards the guyline that needs loosening. As Franco said, zip up the door panel and try and get...

In GEAR » Just got my new gear
February 14, 5:50pm

A Passion Found, Lost, and Rediscovered
Tony, Great stuff! Brought back many memories of a pack so heavy I used to prop it up against a tree so i could wrestle it onto my back! Keep up the great trip reports, Cheers.

In Editor's Roundtable » A Passion Found, Lost, and Rediscovered
January 07, 5:47am

All Reader Reviews by twig .

twig . has posted no reviews.