BPL Community Profile

. . (biointegra) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Puget Sound
About Me "Soli Deo Gloria"
CityCircumnavigable
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.vonbora.org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by . .

Showing 131 - 140 of 1143 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...115

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Tents, Ti etc. FS: HIlleberg, Big Agnes, Oware, etc.
Snow peak Bowl SOLD Oware SUL Pack SOLD WM Bag, BD Tent added

In Gear Swap » Tents, Ti etc. FS: HIlleberg, Big Agnes, Oware, etc.
July 08, 9:58am

Re: Tents, Ti etc. FS: HIlleberg, Big Agnes, Oware, etc.
added Ti Grill Snow Peak Bowl PENDING PM Returned on MLD 850

July 07, 8:41pm

Re: Guide Certifications
WMI (NOLS) WOFR [link] I have done this course 3 times over the years, and have benefited greatly. It is basically the same course material & similar test as EMT + it is of course wildernes...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Guide Certifications
July 07, 4:29pm

Closet cleaning: WM, MLD, HIlleberg, Big Agnes, Oware, etc.
I have decided to clear out some tents, etc. that are feeling under-appreciated: 1) Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2 Alpine / 4 Season Set-up (measured component weights in oz.) It Comes with both a ...

July 07, 12:59pm

Re: WTB: Gram Weenie Stove
@Ruben - PM Sent to see which pro version you have @Russ - did not receive a PM, but sent one to you as follow up @John - If I get multiple offers, I will pass them on to you. So far, it'...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gram Weenie Stove
July 07, 11:53am

Re: Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
@ Ronald - The packs look great and thanks for taking the initiative on providing gear for the little hikers! Best to you on this endeavor.

In Gear Deals » Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
July 06, 1:03pm

WTB: Gram Weenie Stove
...or similar for a small 12 oz. cup (Evernew / REI Ti-Ware 400 ml)

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gram Weenie Stove
July 06, 12:58pm

Re: Enjoying Backpacking with Kids: Part 1
Quality read, Luke. I appreciate your observations and breaking things down into concise, repeatable principles. This is really helpful and gets me excited about planning future trips that feel s...

In Editor's Roundtable » Enjoying Backpacking with Kids: Part 1
July 05, 7:26pm

PNW Places to Backpack with Children
In this day and age, I am not comfortable posting pre-trip plans with Children online, but I would like to foster a repository for trip ideas for Children that we can share with one another, from p...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PNW Places to Backpack with Children
July 05, 7:24pm

Re: My new 51g (1.8 oz) cooking/ water carrying system
Nice. I bought one of these also, just for the can to use as an alpine tea thermos (using a closed cell foam and aluminized mylar cozy). My only concern is the BPA, etc. chemicals on the inside p...

In Make Your Own Gear » My new 51g (1.8 oz) cooking/ water carrying system
July 02, 7:02pm

All Reader Reviews by . .

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Cloudveil Company
I had well used and more or less thrashed a jacket that was an early model lightweight 3-layer stretch shell over a period of about 8 years when it "gave up the ghost." Specifically, it beg...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 29, 10:18pm

zpacks Company
I really appreciate the attention to detail in both product and customer service that Joe set's forth. I also really respect his commitment to the reason his gear is created, even to the point of...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 29, 10:12pm

Casio Exilim EX-V8 (awesome video quality!)
The Casio EX-V8 has proved to be the perfect blend of light weight, video quality, sound quality, photo quality, + features that I need for trail & climbing use, as well as everyday moments w/ kid...

In Photography - Hiking & Backpacking Cameras
April 19, 11:35pm

Terra Nova Laser
2009 version adds a rear door and 2-way zippers on both sides. It looses the second main zipper and ability to open up the porch all the way and claims to loose a few ounces of weight...but this ende...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
April 19, 10:37pm

Patagonia Spraymaster
This Jacket is a great idea, but unfortunately did not perform as well as I'd hoped. It comes in at 11.7 oz. in a size M, which is heavier than specified from Patagonia. Pros: - fabric...

In Clothing - Raingear
April 10, 10:37pm

Trader Joes Indian Fare
It is as close as you can get to a good restaurant experience in the wilderness - all the work is done for you and the food tastes fresh. Jaipur Vegetables & eggplant are especially yummy; some o...

In Foods - Prepackaged Meals & Side Dishes
March 21, 12:07pm