BPL Community Profile

Matthew Perry (bigfoot2) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Oregon
About Me KILTED backpacker!!
CityEugene
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Perry

Showing 131 - 140 of 1252 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...126

Forum » Thread

buzzed on the trail by Drones
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=86021

In Chaff » Finally happened - buzzed on the trail by Drones (UAV's)
January 05, 5:49pm

The big bang theory.
Justin, If you want REAL science, look to what the Catholic church is doing these days. The Vatican scientists really are the only scientists looking at things totally unbiasedly (sounds contradic...

In Chaff » The big bang theory, a big let down? Major branch of science becoming dogmatic? An interesting article
January 04, 12:48pm

Email Confirms Bank Of America’s ‘Social Media Trolling’ Spy Team
In addition to the NSA ....now we have to worry about Bank Of America....???? Think I proved my point, people. Wake up and take your country back. http://www.storyleak.com/email-confirms-bank-am...

In Chaff » Stand With Rand And Sue The NSA!
January 04, 1:50am

Interesting Knife
My understanding is that Damascus is weaker than regular steel, not as durable and has trouble holding a good edge. BTW, definitely NOT lightweight, but a great looker. Matt

In GEAR » Interesting Knife
January 04, 1:44am

Stand With Rand And Sue The NSA!
Scott, you totally missed the point of the post. Does it matter WHO brings the suite? It will benefit everyone that thinks the NSA has way overstepped it's bounds and violated our fourth amendm...

January 04, 12:50am

Stand With Rand And Sue The NSA!
About bloody time! This is not about party or ideology, it's about American's LIBERTY! Every American with a cell phone needs to join this class action suite! Click the link below to jo...

January 03, 8:23pm

Hospital ‘Turning Away Sick People,’ Because They ‘Can’t Determine Whether Their Obamacare Insurance Plans Are In Effect’
http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/01/03/obamacares-cold-reality/

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
January 03, 7:02pm

Socialized Medicine.

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
January 03, 12:09pm

WTB---Exped Wallcreeper/Dreamwalker LARGE/LONG Model.
PM sent with questions. Matt

In Gear Swap » WTB---Exped Wallcreeper/Dreamwalker LARGE/LONG Model.
January 01, 3:06pm

WTB---Exped Wallcreeper/Dreamwalker LARGE/LONG Model.
Biggest mistake I ever made was selling my old down Wallcreeper. If anyone has one in size LARGE/LONG, please let me know what you'd take for it. Interested in down versions in 35 degree or 20 ...

In Gear Swap » WTB---Exped Wallcreeper/Dreamwalker LARGE/LONG Model.
December 31, 12:32am

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Perry

Matthew Perry has posted no reviews.