Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian Johns (bcutlerj) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NorCal
About Me Brian Johns has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Johns

Showing 131 - 140 of 720 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...72

Forum » Thread

Clogs
I should add, when they get a little clogged they work the same but at a slower rate. If used as a gravity filter, this won't matter as much as when you are hoping to filter as you drink throug...

In GEAR » Sawyer Mini Backflushing
January 28, 9:06pm

Montbell Mirage?
It's more like 12 oz. than 9 oz., but it is stuffed full of down. Recent thread around here somewhere on the subject, it was the first I learned of the Mirage, and now I know I need one. ;-)

In GEAR » Montbell UL Down Jacket
January 28, 8:56pm

Backflushing Frequency
I would say it depends on where you use it and how much you use it. If I knew I'd just filtered five gallons of questionable, algae-laden, scum-filled puddle water, I'd be flushing. But in...

In GEAR » Sawyer Mini Backflushing
January 28, 12:32am

Release Date
Ron said they are looking at April. Colors will vary from prototypes, consistent and similar as with their previous pack lines. Sorry about no pics. I thought they were all off limits. I did not no...

In GEAR » new SMD packs
January 27, 7:17pm

Then there are these ...
Multi purpose bartenders' mini spice mills. I have one. It's probably 1.5 oz. (weighed it and forgot but under 2). I did not think about - and this thread is great for - the idea of putting...

In Make Your Own Gear » Free 3.2 oz coffee grinder
January 27, 6:28pm

Ear Plugs / Headphones
In the past I have carried ear plugs. Yeah they are super light, but if you are not a mad tosser-turner, and you carry ear phones or a headset anyway, in-the-ear or ear canal ear bud type headphone...

In Multiple Use Gear » Ear Plugs / Headphones
January 27, 12:33am

Gear Swap
There's an EE 20* for $225 right now. Looks like a solid deal. Oh . . . No affiliation with any body selling any sleep items.

In GEAR » Looking To Get a Quality Down Quilt at a Good Value
January 26, 5:41pm

Battery Chargers.
I like the eneloop chargerss and batteries a LOT. Use them for double/triple a-sized batteries as well as nine volts (for musical pursuits). They are fast, not 8 hours, maybe 2-4; I really can'...

In GEAR » AA Wall Charger for a Thru-Hike
January 26, 5:11pm

Pics
There tomorrow a.m. Will be sure to photo. Hope you like iOS pics.

In GEAR » new SMD packs
January 24, 9:33pm

Illumination supplies.com
Has stock and they have a coupon code that gets the H52 down to arond $54.

In GEAR » Zebralight
January 24, 3:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian Johns

Brian Johns has posted no reviews.