BPL Community Profile

Aaron Reichow (areichow) - BPL Guest

My Locale Northern Minnesota
About Me Aaron Reichow has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Reichow

Showing 131 - 140 of 819 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...82

Forum » Thread

FS: Montrail Mountain Masochist - Size 12 - Almost new, Grey/Orange
Montrail Mountain Masochist Size: 12 Width: D / Medium / Standard Color: Gray/Orange $60 including shipping in the US Almost new, with box. Tread is all intact, down to the bumpy textur...

In Gear Swap » FS: Montrail Mountain Masochist - Size 12 - Almost new, Grey/Orange
April 08, 9:51am

Bad Breakfast
> Stuffing my tree trunks into fleece ti... er... biking pants would result in the > "bad breakfast" look (muffin top on fuzzy sausages). HA! Coffee out of the nose out of this...

In GEAR » Where to buy tights?
April 08, 8:46am

Re: chameleon 2's
If you can afford it, buy two pair- one as your daily pair and one for trail use. Especially if you're the type of person who prefers cushion or relies on your feet feeling secure when hiking. ...

In GEAR » Merrell Chameleon 3 Stretch thoughts about these anyone?
April 08, 8:42am

Lots of bags on sale at Left Lane Sports - $85 for a 23 oz SD 45 deg bag!
A bunch of sleeping bags on sale over at Left Lane today. A possible item of interest for folks here is the 1 lb 7 oz Sierra Designs Wicked Hot 45 for $85. MSRP on these is $200. Not the lightest, ...

In Gear Deals » Lots of bags on sale at Left Lane Sports - $85 for a 23 oz SD 45 deg bag!
April 08, 8:20am

Re: eddie bauer change of policy
Random follow up on what Brandon said in January... Not sure what the deal is, but my local (non-warehouse) store said they'd be willing to match price on clearance FA stuff. They've had th...

In Gear Deals » The new EB clearance begins? Peak XV (Medium, Red) 40% on the clearance site
April 06, 2:52pm

Re: Re: Handle up my friend
+1 Handle Up Never had a problem with doing that myself. If I was that concerned about the tip sinking in, I'd pop on one of the rubber stops that fit over the end and come in handy in paved...

In GEAR » Could someone please explain to me ...
April 06, 11:57am

Re: Lightweight shoes for toe draggers
Some of the New Balance trail runners have a big rubber bumper on the front. The MT910 does for sure, though I didn't have the best luck with that shoe fit-wise.

In GEAR » Lightweight shoes for toe draggers
April 05, 11:00am

Re: trekking poles rock
Any way to get a pair of the Fizan Compact poles in the US? I did see a pair not to get- bona fide Swiss Gear carbon fiber poles for $100. The locking mechanism broke as I played with them in st...

In GEAR » Trekking poles ?
April 04, 9:07pm

Re: Vasque and Princeton Tec on Clymb
Thanks for the heads up! I never see what The Clymb has for sale until someone posts it here... From what I can tell, Vasque is discontinuing VST, or at least the Velocity VST. I've seen the Me...

In Gear Deals » Vasque and Princeton Tec on Clymb
April 04, 8:43pm

Re: Trekking poles ?
+1 Mary D I thought poles seemed a bit goofy at first, but these days I use even them for day hikes. Nice to have my arms moving, handy for crossing rivers, puddles, gaps, helps with my balance,...

In GEAR » Trekking poles ?
April 04, 3:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Reichow

Aaron Reichow has posted no reviews.