BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 131 - 140 of 1218 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...122

Forum » Thread

Long path
that's my old stomping grounds, I grew up in Mahwah NJ. Lots of iron in the rock near Torne Mountain, great trees and lakes everywhere.

In Editor's Roundtable » Thru Running New York’s Long Path
February 09, 7:59am

ul gear
In 1974 we used to sleep in hammocks made from nylon cord under tarps in winter just to get off the snow. We never used underquilts just a big foam pad to keep the chill and the wind off the bottom...

In GEAR » Your first "UL" piece of gear?
February 09, 12:02am

seki
We had a couple resupplies on the 3 Sisters trip. But I didn't have to worry about the logistics, I was 17 and it was an Outward bound course. Great fun, at one point they roped us together...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Big SEKI loop 2014
February 07, 7:42am

Seki
sounds good, I'm not in a rush. I enjoy hiking for most of the day. After a few days out on the trail we will cover more ground in a day. It's always nice to have a layer over day or a take...

February 04, 8:08pm

Seki
I'm be interested in going if I have enough vacation days. So you are starting on Aug 5th, hiking about 15 miles a day. How many days do you expect it will take? 10 days? Sounds like a fun r...

February 04, 5:28pm

big four
Zpacks solplex 15 oz $475 Nano Vireo 18 oz $270 Zpacks Blast 13 oz $130 Neoair large cut 12 oz $75 Total 58 oz, 3.625 lbs $950

In GEAR » What's your big four weigh/cost? Me- 2 lbs 8.4 oz/$773
February 02, 5:28pm

kb
I'd like the katabatic Blackwelder, if it's still available? Anthony

In Gear Swap » Katabatic Blackwelder
February 01, 6:34pm

Katabatic Gear Alsek
I guess I'm 2nd in line, I'm also interested in the Katabatic Gear Alsek Anthony

In Gear Swap » FS: Katabatic Gear Alsek (22 degree quilt)
February 01, 8:43am

Rachel
If you are a member click on John's name. then you will see Send a Personal Message (PM) to johnnyh88. click on that and then you can send him a PM or personal message.

In Gear Swap » FS: Katabatic Gear Alsek (22 degree quilt)
February 01, 8:19am

zpacks bargin bin hexamid solo for $195 in zpacks bargain bin
1) Description: Hexamid Solo Tent Color: White Beak: Yes Groundsheet: Solo Condition: This tent thru-hiked the Appalachian Trail in 2013, and you can tell. It has several pencil sized punctur...

In Gear Deals » zpacks bargin bin hexamid solo for $195 in zpacks bargain bin
January 28, 6:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm