Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Link . (annapurna) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Link . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Link . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Link .

Showing 131 - 140 of 1805 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...181

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: This is my wilderness pack
I agree with Bob Gross on this one... check out Christopher McCandless and I wish you a lot of luck.

In Gear Lists » This is my wilderness pack
April 25, 4:32pm

Re: This is my wilderness pack
It would be difficult to give advice when you don't tell us where you are going, what the time of year kind of weather you are expecting , THIS might help.

In Gear Lists » This is my wilderness pack
April 25, 4:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Living off land??
So you still plan on doing the AT , I thought you were saying it was not hard core enough and therefore were not going to do it. Why are you against doing resupplies if they are available, carrying...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Food calculations
April 25, 4:05pm

Re: Re: Living off land??
Where are you planning on going , for how long and what is your background for this adventure since the AT won't be hard core enough,did you research the trail before deciding on it .

April 25, 3:46pm

Re: Food calculations
What is your hiking adventure background what kind of trips do you usually do ?

April 25, 3:24pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Long term Food calculations
HERE is the 2006 Arctic 1000: 625 miles in 24 days carrying everything, and THIS is an article by Roman Dial entitled How Far, How Fast, How Heavy? Calculating the range for unsupported, long-dis...

April 25, 3:08pm

Re: Re: Re: Long term Food calculations
Yes , Andrew Skurka has resupply boxes sent to him you can see his Yukon Expedition HERE . His mother usually coordinates all of his packages that he prepacks , THIS is a video of his trip from Na...

April 25, 3:01pm

Re: Long term Food calculations
You don't store food along the trail on the AT you go to town and buy food along the trail and or get drop boxes sent to towns where you stop and pick them up. Some may stop at Walmart if that ...

April 25, 2:51pm

Re: Creative way you dropped 1oz
cut my hair

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Creative way you dropped 1oz
April 25, 9:04am

Re: Re: Re: Cascade Mtn cam lox
I have had them since the end of last year, they collapse down to 26 inches and there is some play in the bottom section when fully collapsed. Mine weigh 7.3 ounces each with the strap attached and...

In GEAR » Anybody tried the new Cascade Mountain flick lock trekking poles? (updated version of last summer's Cocsto poles)
April 25, 8:57am

All Reader Reviews by Link .

Link . has posted no reviews.