Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Scott Ireland (WinterWarlock) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western NY
About Me Grew up in South Jersey, and hiked and backpacked in the Pine Barrens, and in the Pennsylvania stretches of the AT. Went away to college, got married, and stopped all outdoor activity for many years. Six years ago I was 'reborn' (aka divorced), and ended up marrying a woman from the Adirondacks, who introduced me to my new home away from home, and got me back into serious hiking. Am now working on my ADK 46 and Cat3500...
CityRochester
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Scott Ireland

Showing 131 - 140 of 508 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...51

Forum » Thread

Winter is Coming - Closet Cleaning
A couple of things from the closet - prices are shipped CONUS... Marmot Mens Softshell Jacket - Size Small. $50 Old Navy down jacket - Mens XL. This is from when Old Navy actually used fe...

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning
October 25, 3:18pm

LL Bean
Just saw a sale notice on down this morning... http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/510028?qei=458844303&qs=3053270&cid=00985758618

In Gear Swap » WTB Womens Down Vest
October 21, 11:32am

Re: bump
Tam - I just checked because I was curious, too...the Twin Peaks and the SL2 weight the same, according to their respective websites.

In Gear Swap » WTB Golite SL2
October 21, 4:58am

Re: No thanks
Tam - I don't have one for sale, but have you also considered the MSR Twin Peaks? I have both a Twin Peaks and the GoLite SL3...love them both, but use one over the other based on my size needs.

In Gear Swap » WTB Golite SL2
October 19, 3:25pm

Re: Re: Rime
Emmett - Sorry, too - in the meantime I picked up another one...so going to have to pass for now. This one sounds perfect though, so if the other one doesn't work out, I'll be back in t...

In Gear Swap » Jackets FS: New Patagonia Guide Hoody (Mens S), Backcountry Rime (Mens XL), Spyder fleece (Mens L)
October 18, 5:18pm

Size
What size is it?

In Gear Swap » WTS Osprey Atmos 35 - New Version - $100
October 18, 4:02am

Bear can
Do you still have the second bear can? Interested if you do...

In Gear Swap » Downsizing the closet: Jackets, Pilllow, Bear Canisters.
October 17, 12:24pm

FS - AustriAlpin Step-In Crampons
Their website is very hard to negotiate, but I have a pair of brand new 12 point steel AustriAlpin crampons, still in the box, with step in binding, for sale. I bought these in error and missed my ...

In Gear Swap » FS - AustriAlpin Step-In Crampons
October 17, 11:41am

Re: Please...
I'd be all over this if it were a Large - dang!

In Gear Swap » Osprey Variant 37L Size M
October 17, 7:29am

Re: size
If yours is 44L, then this is the link... http://www.kelty.com/p-414-redwing-44.aspx?category=backpacks The Redwing comes in two sizes for men, plus two women's sizes. Great pack for so...

In Gear Swap » FS Kelty Redwing Daypack BRAND NEW
October 17, 4:25am

All Reader Reviews by Scott Ireland

Scott Ireland has posted no reviews.