Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 131 - 140 of 414 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...42

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: FS ZPacks Hexamid Long
My email is bozbil (at) yahoo dot co dot uk

In Gear Swap » FS ZPacks Hexamid Long
December 28, 4:44am

Re: Re: FS ZPacks Hexamid Long
Yes, J.A., it's still for sale and has the connecting points for the floor. The price is $290, or Euro210, shipped. Shipping is from Turkey, or if you can wait 3 weeks I can ship from the UK wh...

December 27, 11:45pm

Re: Re: Inspiring List
+1 on German Tourist and the Big Trip. I'm enjoying her current southern Europe hike. I've also enjoyed Walking with Wired. While she may "only" be doing standard thru hikes, she...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My 2013 Top Ten List of Adventurers Doing Things Outdoors (*usually with a backpack on)
December 27, 1:00pm

Re: What's tfd stand for?
Probably The Flying Dutchman (see Henk's username).

In Multiple Use Gear » Water Bottle Pillow
December 26, 11:34pm

Re: BPL Cocoon Hoody Replacement ?
Cumulus Climalite? http://www.sleepingbags-cumulus.eu/Climalite-Pullover,jackets,81.html No personal experience with it, just seen it on the net.

In GEAR » BPL Cocoon Hoody Replacement ?
December 26, 11:51am

Re: long
Yes, it has the full bug net and beak. No cuben groundsheet though. I could supply a (somewhat amateurish) polycryo groundsheet if necessary.

December 25, 6:48am

Price reduction
Any interest at $290?

December 24, 1:27pm

Re: solplex doors
It is precisely because the doors overlap, i.e. one is behind the other, that it is impossible to change the overlap. The inner door would have to be moved to the outside. They overlap at the top, ...

In GEAR » zpack solplex tent
December 24, 6:23am

UL daypack - ZPacks Zero
Not cheap, but the ZPacks Zero Extra Small or Small might be suitable. You could try asking for the Extra Small in hybrid cuben if you're worried about durability.

In GEAR » UL daypack
December 19, 1:01am

Re: Modified LiteTrail System
Steven and Ian, We use the LiteTrail pot (version 1, no handles) with a custom made TD Cone (no cut out for handles and air holes around the whole cone). I have tested quite a few systems, includi...

In GEAR » Lite Trail Solid Fuel System
December 18, 12:45pm

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.