BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 131 - 140 of 361 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: Patrol Shelter vs. Hexamid Solo?
Have you looked at the Hexamid Long? A lot more space than the Solo.

In GEAR » Patrol Shelter vs. Hexamid Solo?
September 24, 1:21pm

Trail Designs now has it...
for $19.95.

In Gear Deals » New Sawyer 2014 MINI Filter on Sale
September 24, 8:32am

Now at ZPacks
for $20.95. $3.95 shipping if your order total is under $100 (for those of you who live in the U.S.).

September 23, 11:19am

Like the hand pockets...
I reckon they'd fit in with my sleeping style, but the I agree with those who think the hood is unnecessary.

In GEAR » New Down Quilt from Sierra Designs with built in hood and hand pockets
September 22, 10:27am

Micro line locs and lineloc 3s
I think there might be some confusion here between micro line locs and lineloc 3s. Micro line locs will take guy line between 1 and 3 mm in diameter, but you can only use them to decrease the line ...

In GEAR » Educate me on guylines and line locks
September 19, 1:43pm

Re: great price
Highwaterfilters has it available for pre-order (expected to ship on the 24th) for $22 highwater

September 19, 8:57am

Re: Eastern box
Chris, click on the link in the post 2 posts above yours, or the link in the 1st post of the thread, and then put your name down in the list under Eastern States.

In Gear Swap » New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
September 17, 6:50am

A couple of choices
A couple of things it reminded me of in the photos: The Origami; The Rubic Tarp.

In Gear Deals » Borah Gear give-away "NAME THAT TARP"
September 17, 3:07am

A few synthetics
+1 to Doug on the Rohan Ultra Silver. I wish the top came in other colours than black, though, as it's not the best in the sun. Rohan uses polygiene. Rab has also started using it this year fo...

In GEAR » High-heat, Low-stink options for Tee Shirt?
September 17, 2:58am

Eastern Bolkar Mountains, Turkey, July 2013
The top of Koshan Gedik (anglicised spelling = Running Pass) into the mountains from the south (approximately 2960 metres). Karagol (Blacklake). There are many Karagols in Turkey, including ...

In Photo Gallery » Above Treeline
September 16, 7:47am

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.