BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 131 - 140 of 645 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...65

Forum » Thread

two for ya
StratoSpire 2 BA Fly Creek UL3 Somebody also mentioned the Lunar Duo.

In GEAR » Tent Recommendations
May 24, 11:04pm

Brannock
scale. -Before Roger comes in here and provides some of his ace advice, just get your feet properly sized on a Brannock scale and go up a half a size and wear a sock of your choice and you'll b...

In GEAR » Size running shoes for hiking
May 24, 10:54pm

I'm curious too
Saw these yesterday at Roadrunner and quite liked them. Would be great to hear from someone who's used them.

In GEAR » New Balance MT1110 - Are They Durable?
May 24, 10:43pm

internet says
48" and 2 lbs. For $24.99, wow is right. The one review on the site said the user had a lot of condensation at the foot of the tent. User error?

In GEAR » Magellan 1 person scout tent
May 22, 9:11pm

Glad
this thread seems to be back on track. Chris, congrats on your new tent. Looks pretty cool and at 2.76 lbs, is pretty light for a freestanding dome. I woulda bought one last year if I could have...

In GEAR » Big Sky International - Evolution 2P Tent (Why and How I Got One)
May 22, 9:07pm

Thanks
Mina, thanks for giving a go. Pretty light shelter overall. Have fun.

In GEAR » New shelter pictures--Haven and Net Tent
May 22, 8:37pm

Gee,
Nobody's asked how much it weighs? I know what the website says but curious what your scale reports. BTW - Cool tent!

In GEAR » New shelter pictures--Haven and Net Tent
May 21, 9:02pm

Does rain really
fall like that? Even in strong winds, it looks like the shower from the hose is going more vertical than sideways (based on the shadow of the hose as shown in the video). Probably would have been b...

In GEAR » Tarptent Notch vs Lightheart solo vs SMD skyscape trekker
May 20, 9:40pm

On track
Glad to see this very interesting thread back on topic. I noticed one person (Larry M) said that a NeoAir Large fit in the Notch. That is about my only concern. Though I don't have a large p...

In GEAR » Tarptent Notch vs Lightheart solo vs SMD skyscape trekker
May 14, 11:07pm

Thanks
Ya, gotcha. Looking at solo shelters now! I also looked at the Rush 20 and that is a pretty good deal dollar wise. Curious once you use it a bit to hear what you think of it. Probably could have go...

In GEAR » Suggestions for a trail running/adventure racing pack?
May 13, 10:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.