Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Clint Hewitt (WalkSoftly33) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale New England
About Me I have lived in NY, CT, MA and now ME.

Areas I have hiked in:
2011: CA, Little Yosemite Valley, Local Maine Hills, Katahdin (2x)
2010: NOBO AT Thru Hike
2009: NY Bear Mt and Coldspring
2008: NY- CatSkills

Thru the years I have hit NH- White Mountains, MA- Mt. Everett, Mt. Grey Lock multiple times.

My pack weight has come along way...I think I remember years ago something about a game of horseshoes set...
CityBiddeford
StateME
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListCurrent AT - Set up

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clint Hewitt

Showing 131 - 140 of 254 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...26

Forum » Thread

Tree Share
Heading to Little Yosemite Valley, CA On the way up Jefferson, White Mountains, NH Just before Charlie Bunion in the Smokies Biggest Tree in Yosemite

In Photo Gallery » Share Your Trees
December 10, 6:08am

I was lost but now I am found
Ahhhh I see said the blind man. It is so clear now! I was trying to see cuben shoulder straps and thought Xpac was the back panel. I need to get my eyes checked. Sweet have fun on your mini sec...

In Make Your Own Gear » my MYOG pack
December 10, 3:34am

Glastonbury
Glastonbury Sounds good to me. Or the places in NH suggested in the whites. I am open for either of those weekends mentioned.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
December 09, 2:35am

Shoulder Straps
I see you mentioned you hate shoulder straps. I have been staring at the pictures trying to see them. Do you hate them so much you didn't include them? haha Im kidding I just cant see em clearly

December 08, 11:13pm

Weight?
Nice looking pack! Any idea on the weight?

December 08, 11:09pm

Xtherm and Down
For future imaginary products, what about a Neo-Air Xtherm filled with down. Maybe Call it the Neo-Air D-therm You would get the best of both worlds! Not sure about the construction side of t...

In GEAR » New NeoAir Xlite and NeoAir Xtherm
December 08, 8:21pm

Re: R.I.P. George Matthews
My condolences. Jason your post triggered a thought for me, a twist on a common quote. "Hike with the end in mind"

In Chaff » R.I.P. George Matthews
December 08, 5:32pm

Wearble Pic?
Nice looking quilt. 16oz that is nice and light. Looks really well done and thought out. I have had a quilt set from thru hiker sitting in my room for about a year now and have yet to get around...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Wearable Quilt
December 02, 4:24pm

ENTER
ohhh this is fun! would love me some merino!

In Gear Swap » "Free" gift for BPL member
December 02, 3:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: History
Sharon, Thanks for those links, very interesting stuff. Wonder if the ants protect the aphids from other predators? This past summer for two months I tried the Paleo diet or there abouts. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ketogenic diet as a way to lighten pack?
December 02, 1:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Clint Hewitt

Clint Hewitt has posted no reviews.