BPL Community Profile

Alex Gilman (Vertigo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington
About Me Alex Gilman has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.edencreations.com
My PDF Gear ListCurrent Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Gilman

Showing 131 - 140 of 295 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: BPL Rocks!
No your site doesn't suck. It just looks like it could use some love from a photographer with some really cool shots.

In GEAR » BPL reviews etc.
May 03, 4:56pm

Rog
Let's all be honest here if there was a bikini clad model asking any of us here to crawl in to a bivy we'd probably start taking off our boots. lol But actually you make a good point abo...

May 03, 2:11pm

Re: Re: Marketing Works
Hey Jeff, Thanks for the compliments I really do appreciate that very much. Thanks. No seriously, thanks. You know I love dealing with "mom and pop" businesses I work more with them...

May 03, 2:04pm

Re: Reviews/expectations
I have to Agree with Wallace. With the exception of some great down jacket reviews and down bag reviews this passsed year offered very little in terms of "expert paid for gear reviews"...

May 03, 1:48pm

Re: Nemo Meta 2P
Rob, I know Mike on these forums has a Meta 1P. His review: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=31125 I'm a huge fan ...

In GEAR » Nemo Meta 2P
May 03, 1:43pm

Marketing Works
@ Rog @ Jeff I don't want to jack this thread we can discuss this elsewhere. I'm just annoyed with people being "cottage" brand fanboys and saying we must support them an...

May 03, 1:30pm

Cottage This Cottage That
I thought the MSR Hubba Hubba review was great. Is it UL? no... Do I think this site needs more reviews in general YES. I'd like to see at least two tent, one bag, one stove and one trip report...

May 03, 2:47am

UL?
Yeah I get a rubber taste as well If you're ;ooking for UL wash out a Gatorade bottle. Ig not get something like a Sigg.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Whiskey in a Platypus
April 28, 2:54am

Nemo Morpho
Nemo Morpho has two doors. Try the MSR Hubba Hubba

In GEAR » double wall tent
April 28, 2:50am

Re: Re: Re: backpacking with scouts
Michael, As a Committee Member am I allowed to participate in outings with the troop? If so I'd much rather do that than go through ASM training. I'm not trying to make a "career&qu...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » C'mon now people!
April 27, 9:08am

All Reader Reviews by Alex Gilman

Alex Gilman has posted no reviews.