BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 131 - 140 of 598 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...60

Forum » Thread

Re: Prolite Plus won't self inflate
I have a guidelite from 2002 and a prolite from 2012. Neither self inflated for very long. Even when they did, I still had to blow them up to get the proper firmness. It doesn't matter to me th...

In GEAR » Prolite Plus won't self inflate
June 03, 11:01pm

Re: Coolibar -- fingerless or full-fingered
I used the fingerless, although they were different in 2008. They were white. The palm cutout was larger and they didn't have the rubber grips.

In GEAR » Sun Gloves?
June 03, 8:02pm

Re: Sun Gloves?
I used coolibar sun gloves on the PCT. I only carried a small tube of sunblock for my face. It worked very well.

In GEAR » Sun Gloves?
June 03, 6:03pm

Re: climbing rope weight
8oz on a rope is nothing to worry about.

In GEAR » climbing rope weight
May 30, 6:45pm

Re: Tarp Size
My first tarp was an 8x10. I am 6'1" and I wouldn't want anything shorter. It was wide enough for two people. I since upgraded to a cat tarp that is smaller, lighter, and pitches wa...

In GEAR » Tarp Size
May 29, 10:44pm

Re: New Houdini sizing and design is way off: need a long, lean, light windshirt
Arcteryx Squamish

In GEAR » New Houdini sizing and design is way off: need a long, lean, light windshirt
May 24, 6:30pm

Re: Patagonia Houdini - wrist cuffs
I always figured the looser fit was so that you could easily move the sleeves up your forearms. I encounter this sometimes when rock climbing. It used to be part of their alpine line. If you wa...

In GEAR » Patagonia Houdini - wrist cuffs
May 23, 10:15pm

Re: 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
How does the new Arcteryx Squamish compare? I really liked the breathability and air resistance of the Houdini. The Rab Cirrus looks nice, but it says the hood does not fit over a helmet. I'm t...

In GEAR » 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
May 22, 6:22pm

Re: Pack for JMT
I can fit a BV450 in my Conduit just fine, but there isn't much room for anything else. I think I could have just about filled my Conduit (minus the extension collar) with food when I set off f...

In GEAR » Pack for JMT
May 15, 7:00pm

Re: REI Sale for phone orders now.
Is there a way to see if what you want is on sale or do you just call and ask?

In GEAR » REI Sale for phone orders now.
May 12, 6:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm