BPL Community Profile

Tony Fleming (TonyFleming) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Tony Fleming has not added a biography yet.
CityBlue Springs
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tony Fleming

Showing 131 - 140 of 191 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

WTB Ti Tri Caldera Cone for Fire Lite 1100
WTB Ti Tri Caldera Cone for Fire Lite 1100 pot. Thanks, Tony

In Gear Swap » WTB Ti Tri Caldera Cone for Fire Lite 1100
June 08, 4:36am

bush buddy vs Ti Tri cone
---Now I just use a Ti-Tri cone instead. Lighter, more stable and more wind resistant... Lynn, Do you mean you use a Ti Tri instead of the Bush Buddy? Any other users have both the Bush Buddy...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy Stove Idea
June 01, 6:22pm

US plastic part numbers
Hi Kent, I have the same set up with a Sawyer water filter. I made an order from US plastic over a year ago, and the part numbers are still the same. They have more than two 1/4 inch options. H...

In GEAR » Gravity filter pre-filter effectivness
May 26, 7:10am

Cuben tarp and misc needs
WTB: Cuben tarp or Poncho tarp WTB: MLD Revelation pack WTB: Bush Buddy Ultra WTB: SMD Refuge X or Lunar DUO with ultralight floor WTB: Montbell Peak shell, ID Thruhiker, or TNF DIAD in ladies...

In Gear Swap » Cuben tarp and misc needs
May 22, 7:56pm

Lost Creek question?
Hi James, Thanks for the Pics, they answer a lot of questions. Looks like you had a great trip. Tony

In Post-Trip Reports » Goose Creek TH Loop, Lost Creek, CO
May 16, 7:35pm

Help loop west of Denver or Colorado Springs
Thanks Dondo, I will check it out. That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Tony

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Help loop west of Denver or Colorado Springs
May 05, 12:37pm

Help loop west of Denver or Colorado Springs
I'm looking for a 20-25 mile loop West of Denver or Colorado Springs to hike on Memorial day weekeend. I'm driving over from flat Independence Missouri, and need some mountain air. Tony

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Help loop west of Denver or Colorado Springs
May 05, 11:11am

Seperate WTB from FS
After listing a few things FS, I realized the FS items get pushed off the first page to quickly and I have since restrained from posting my every want out of courtesy to other sellers. Tony

In Gear Swap » Price police ????
May 05, 9:45am

Bush Buddy Ultra price comparision unfair!
Dan and Aaron, I just have to point out that you are not comparing the same product, and thus not being very fair to Darrell and Derek :) As I understand it the new Bush Buddy Ultra stoves that ...

In Gear Swap » Bushbuddy Ultra Wood Stove
May 05, 9:36am

FS: MSR Hyperflow
$65.00 + $5.00 shipping I used it on a 2 day trip, and it worked well. But, I've decided to go with a gravity feed system. PM or email fleming1913atcomcastdotnet. The HyperFlow uti...

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Hyperflow
April 25, 7:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Tony Fleming

Tony Fleming has posted no reviews.